TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Felonies!

Let's write Tommy Lasorda commercials

Hey, watch the playoffs you idiot. Who cares if most of your line up was made up of minor leaguers. Howie Kendrick and Dallas McPhearson are the future. Even though one your best starting pitchers was on the DL for the entire season, you were two games close winning division. Suck it up pal. Oh wait, you live in Southern California, so you already jumped on the Dodgers bandwagon. Good for you.

So your starting lineup has an average age of 42. And your manager is older than father time himself. Big pooey. Who cares if you traded away two young fireballers for a catcher who has a name you can't even spell. And what if your best player spells his name J-U-I-C-E. You aren't getting any younger, and neither are the Giants, so watch the postseason as soon as possible!

Are you really going to let your team's first 9 years of sub-mediocre existence stop you from enjoying the 2006 postseason? In just a few short years, some of your favorite players such as Carl Crawford, Rocco Baldelli, and Scott Kazmir will be in playoffs, even if the Rays won't be. (Aubrey Huff just missed this year) So cheer up already, since you probably saw it coming anyway. Just think it's only 5 months until pitchers and catchers report to spring training, when your defense of last place begins! Wade Boggs got his 3,000th career hit for you and don't act like it wasn't fun to have Sweet Lou manage for a few years there. He dyed his hair blonde! What more can you possibly want?

Guest Vitamin X

What the hell is wrong with you?! You've got some million ex-commie cubanos, and we all know they love some baseball and you don't even have the cojones to show upo to the fucking games, what kind of a fan are you? Oh sure, you loved it when they won those two World Series in a decade, for about a season or two=, but the minute some tall fat fuck hauls his giant ass over from the home of the DODGERS, you jump on his bandwagon and abandon the sport of baseball, when you had two championships most teams would kill for, including the one whose win had been stolen by an idiot in the stands against YOUR FAVORITE TEAM! You got lucky, you won a championship, you don't show up to the games, who cares if the best players on your team are all Yankees or on other teams are, hell everyone's getting out of South Florida, especially with that heat! Hell, maybe that's why you're not at the game. You better be watching the playoffs. You ungrateful whores.

Two days in and we've only seen real commercials for Boston and Cleveland. I really hope they show some more, first because they're mildly amusing, and second because if they only made these two then I have to wonder why Cleveland is so fucking special

Two days in and we've only seen real commercials for Boston and Cleveland. I really hope they show some more, first because they're mildly amusing, and second because if they only made these two then I have to wonder why Cleveland is so fucking special

Which ones were for Cleveland cause I didn't recognize any. Then again, I'm a fair weathered baseball fan at best.

It was the one with all the Indians jerseys.

And it's the one they seem to be showing the most... again, I say, why are the Indians so damn special

Show the Red Sox one more, first because it disses NY and second because it has cute girls, which the Indians commercial lacks

It was the one with all the Indians jerseys.

And it's the one they seem to be showing the most... again, I say, why are the Indians so damn special

Show the Red Sox one more, first because it disses NY and second because it has cute girls, which the Indians commercial lacks

Just checked out the 3 ads on You Tube. If this were 05, it'd definitely be appropriate to have an Indians commercial. This year, they were pretty much knocked out by the end of June. Perhaps, the Indians have a decent national following despite the mediocre record. I dunno. The Indians ad sucked anyway.

Guest Felonies!
Also, the real Cubs commercial was a fucking joke

Czech's mowed that one over

I did like

"Get outta that tree! Hit it! (organ plays) Hey, what's his team again?"

"Cubbies."

".........ooh. Get outta that tree!"

They should make them for the playoff teams as they get eliminated

"So your late-season surge to win the divison only led to your quick demise in the playoffs while your wild-card division rival is in the ALCS..."

"So your all-star highest payroll in baseball fell short yet again in the playoffs..."

Guest Felonies!

So my team got bounced out of the playoffs. BIG DEAL! I don't bleed Dodger blue, I bleed baseball! TO THE TV!

Okay, so your team just lost a heartbreaking Game 7. Yes, your starting rotation decided to drop like flies in the final week of the season. El Duque tears his calf? Y Dios Mio, ship him back off to Mexico! And fine, so your powerful lineup decides not to show up in the National League Championship Series! David Wright? Boy, his hitting couldn't have been more wrong. Cliff Floyd? Maybe they'll let him bring a wheelchair onto the field! John Valentin? Hell, nobody even knew why he was there! And agreed, the only way your expensive closer could have looked any worse would be if the Phillies Phanatic decided to get some long-awaited revenge and slapped him off the mound. You could sit there and cry for the rest of October about the Mets wasting their 97 wins...but then you'd be missing the thrilling Tigers/Cardinals series on FOX! Kenny Rogers! Yadier Molina! PLACIDO POLANCO! SO TAGUCHI! Where are you going to find talent like this? Time to stop the orange and blue tears because this is the baseball postseason and there ain't no crying in baseball! OFF TO THE TV!