TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

Best Halloween Costume?

I only got to go trick or treating without an adult once, when I was 12. I had to lie and say I was going to a friend's party.

As for this year: I have a fat suit, but unless I'm invited to any College parties tommorow I will be spending it alone. Since I haven't been asked to come to any yet, this would seem unlikely.

You should stop trying to be relevant on this board and start trying to be relevant in real life.

I'm going to a party tonight dressed in a white dress shirt, my older glasses, pens in my pocket, a mocked up "Rolling Rock" beer bottle (since in Canada it's not like I can just walk into a corner store and buy one and the beer stores are to ofar away for one small detail), an NES controller and zapper. I expect exactly 2 people there to "get it".

You should stop trying to be relevant on this board and start trying to be relevant in real life.

I am trying to make friends with as many of the people there as possible - so that I will eventually get invited to one. Popularity and I have never exactly been loyal bedfellows, so the fact that I haven't doesn't suprise me.