TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

Raw Thread - October 16th, 2006

And with that, Raw loses momentum.

I've said this before but Steve-O has the worst ink I've ever seen.

I think that's the point of his tattoo's, even he knows how bad they are.

does that apply to that rapper guy's teeth, too?

Lions, Bucs, Titans all win this weekend, there's usually surprises all the time in football. That's why it's so much better than baseball and basketball. I'll start watching it after Raw, no reason why the show can't be like this every week (other than the celebrities even though those segments haven't been bad).

I dont think they thought this Diva Tournament out too well or something..

They have 3 3/4 female wrestlers. (Mickie, Melina, Victoria, 1/2 Lita and 1/4 Candice).

Why do they book Maria to win when Victoria and even Candice are caprable of a decent match and Maria isn't?

Guess Beth Pheonix hasn't recovered enough yet from her injury, hence why this match just happened.

She was working matches in OVW as of a few weeks ago so, I think she's fine injury wise.

Guess Beth Pheonix hasn't recovered enough yet from her injury, hence why this match just happened.

She was working matches in OVW as of a few weeks ago so, I think she's fine injury wise.

OK, maybe they're just having her get rid of some ring rust, then re-debut her after the Women's Title Tournament is over.

And sine few people outside us here remember her, they could re-debut her as either a heel OR a face.

OK, maybe they're just having her get rid of some ring rust, then re-debut her after the Women's Title Tournament is over.

And sine few people outside us here remember her, they could re-debut her as either a heel OR a face.

Her as a heel attacking Mickie right after she wins at CS, makes an easy program right there.

How can the zombie movie be shown uncut on basic cable?

There's just blood and cussing.......theres no titties or anything.