TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Secret Agent

PROMO: Silver Bullet

Arena Auditorium, Laramie, Wyoming…

Two hours before Smarkdown…

*Knock Knock!!*

Joseph Peters looks up from his desk. He’s been expecting a visitor for a little while now, but with the waiting time he’d nearly forgotten about it. He quickly shuffles through the stack of papers on his desk until he finds one that has a particular interest to him right now.

“Bingo!” he says, before looking up and shouting, “come in!”

The door swings open and Johnny Dangerous; the new International Champion walks in. “You wanted to see me?” he says, stopping at the door.

“Yes! Come on in, Mister Dangerous,” Peters says, waving the Barracuda in with his hand and directing him to a seat in front of his desk. He waits, smiling with one hand over the other as Johnny finds his way to the chair.

“I just wanted to tell you how excited I am to see that you’re already making headway on your return to the SWF with a win against Bruce Blank,” Peters says. “But there are a few issues I wanted to clear up with you…namely on your contract.”

“I’ve already turned the new contract in to your secretary,” the Barracuda speaks up, trying to usher this meeting along as quick as possible.

“And I have it right here,” Peters replies. “Like I was saying, it’s good to see you competing in singles matches but I haven’t seen you involved with any tag team matches since your return.”

“That’s probably because I don’t really wish to tag.”

“Well, you see…that’s where the problem comes in,” Peters says with a wide-toothed grin. “Firstly, in this business you have to stick people where they’re good at. You, Johnny, happen to be an excellent tag team wrestler – it’s what made you famous. When you were involved with a tag match the ratings went up and that’s something I like to latch onto. And lets be honest, you didn’t exactly make headlines with your World Title runs.”

Johnny furrows his brow and shifts in his seat. The uneasiness is easily felt by both Peters and himself.

“Secondly,” Peters continues, “in this day in age everyone has to do a little bit more. Heck, look at Michael Stephens – he’s holding three belts at once!”

“Look, Joseph,” says Johnny. “I’ve been there before and honestly, Wild and Dangerous is the only team I ever want to have been in. I don’t want to tag with someone else…I just don’t think It would have the same magic.”

“Alright, it’s obvious you aren’t going to see eye-to-eye with me on this issue,” says Joseph. Johnny nods his head accordingly. “So I’m just going to have to point out that your contract states that you must compete in a certain amount of tag matches. I didn’t sign you up for any other reason than to compete as a tag team wrestler, and I was generous not to hold you exclusively to the tag team ranks.”

“You son of a--”

“Now wait a second!” snaps Peters. “I want you to know that you can still compete in singles and defend the International Championship, but you must compete against tag teams as well.”

“But I haven’t seen Wildchild,” adds Johnny, nearly pleading with Peters, but the commissioner just shrugs.

“Well, Wildchild isn’t around so you’ll just have to find something else. You have until Lockdown to get yourself organized cause you’ll be in a tag team match then,” Peters says as he stands up to call an end to this meeting. “Oh, and one last thing; I’ve cancelled the segment you had to start the show and replaced it with the House of Marvelous.”

Johnny doesn’t utter a word. He simply glares at Peters.

“Oh, and you’re the guest for the House of Marvelous so you’d better prepare yourself cause Mr. Marvelous has been dying to get you on since I told him about your contract.”

With that Peters ushers the Barracuda to the door. Johnny doesn’t resist, but in his mind he’s starting to wonder if coming back was truly the best thing for him. Never before had he been forced to deal with such conditions in order to be with his fans. Maybe it would have been best to stay away.

Guest Felonies!

Joseph Peters looks up from his desk. He’s been expecting a visitor for a little while now, but with the waiting time he’d nearly forgotten about it. He quickly shuffles through the stack of papers on his desk until he finds one that has a particular interest to him right now.

“Bingo!” he says, before looking up and shouting, “come in!”

The door swings open and Johnny Dangerous walks in, unclothed. “You wanted to see me?” he says, stopping at the door.

“Yes! Come with me, Mister Dangerous,” Peters says, waving "the Barracuda" in with his hand and directing him to a seat in front of his desk. He waits, smiling with one hand over the other as Johnny finds his way to the chair.

“I just wanted to tell you how excited I am to see that you’re already making headway on your return to SWF with a feature with Bruce Blank,” Peters says. “But there are a few issues I wanted to clear up with you…namely on your contract.”

“I’ve already turned the new contract in to your secretary,” the Barracuda speaks up, trying to usher this meeting along as quick as possible.

“And I have it right here,” Peters replies. “Like I was saying, it’s good to see you competing in 'singles matches' but I haven’t seen you involved with any 'tag team matches' since your return.”

“That’s probably because I don’t really wish to 'tag.'”

“Well, you see…that’s where The Problem comes in,” Peters says with a wide-toothed grin. “Firstly, in this business you have to stick people where they’re good. You, Johnny, happen to be an excellent 'tag teamer' – it’s what made you famous. When you were involved with a 'tag match' the ratings went up and that’s something I like to latch onto."

Peters's hand wanders south.

Johnny furrows his brow and shifts in his seat. The uneasiness is easily felt by both Peters and himself. Their hands converge in Johnny's lap.

“Secondly,” Peters continues, “in this day in age everyone has to do a little bit more. Heck, look at Michael Stephens – he’s doing three guys at once!”

“Look, Joseph,” says Johnny. “I’ve been there before and honestly, Wild and Dangerous is the only film I ever want to have been in. I don’t want to 'tag' with someone else…I just don’t think It would have the same magic.”

“Alright, it’s obvious you aren’t going to see eye-to-eye with me on this issue,” says Joseph. He gives a firm but assertive squeeze. Johnny nods his head accordingly. “So I’m just going to have to point out that your contract states that you must perform in a certain amount of 'tag matches.' I didn’t sign you up for any other reason than to--"

“You son of a--”

“Now wait a second!” snaps Peters.

“But I haven’t seen Wildchild,” adds Johnny, nearly pleading with Peters, but the commissioner just shrugs.

“Well, Wildchild isn’t around so you’ll just have to find someone else. You have until Lockdown to get yourself organized cause you’ll be in a 'tag team match' then,” Peters says as he stands up to call an end to this meeting. “Oh, and one last thing; I’ve cancelled the film you were going to star in and replaced it with the House of Marvelous.”

Johnny doesn’t utter a word. He simply glares at Peters.

“Oh, and you’re the guest for the House of Marvelous so you’d better prepare yourself cause Mr. Marvelous has been dying to get you off since I told him about your contract.”

With that Peters pins the Barracuda to the door. Johnny doesn’t resist, but in his mind he’s starting to wonder if coming was truly the best thing for him. Never before had he been forced to deal with such conditions in order to be with his fans. Maybe it would have been best to stay away.

I forsee many, many segments with Toxxic and Janus taking it in turns to try and get Johnny to admit his sexuality.

[FELONIES!]

I forsee many, many segments with Toxxic and Janus taking it in turns with Johnny.

[/FELONIES!]

Sign in to follow this