TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
geniusMoment

Jim Cornette

What a piece of human trash.

If I was working there, I'd have actually started on his food.

With a big hog of spit and snot in it.

No, I'd have started on the food when they actually ordered it. If they didn't know that the SMW crew really wanted the food they ordered, they should have said so right away, and not waited 15 minutes.

It depends on the situation, but if it was late night and the order was out of the ordinary or the store was prone to "joke orders" I wouldn't have started preparing it until the money changed hands. If you thorw the orders on when the order is initially made, serve a couple cars a head of them and then by the time the car gets up to the window it is a drive-away, you'd can't uncook the food.

Cornette is a douchebag. Outside of the wrestling world he is a nobody.

My feelings on Cornette tend to be well-known around here, but I'd say that they should have made the order when he ordered it and that I'd have been almost as upset if I'd made the order, waited 20 minutes in line, and then be told that they hadn't even started on it yet.

Cornette was certainly excessive in what he said, but he's never been known for having a filter between his brain and his mouth. If he feels it, he pretty much says it and screw the consequences.

I'm actually shocked that it was fairly mild considering the reputation this clip has had over the years.

I figured, from its infamous nature, that the string of curses and epiteths alone would have been 2 minutes and been racist in nature.

BTW, Dragon, the order WAS late at night from what I've heard. The story behind it is that they got there close to closing time and that's why they didn't take it seriously.

As a sidenote, there were actually other SMW witnesses to this besides the ones in the van. I'm pretty sure that Sunny, Chris Candido, and others (probably including Balls Mahoney) were in the DQ at the time of the incident and at least saw Cornette stick his face in the window to cuss out the employee.

As a salaried manager at a Taco Bell. If I received an order like that, lets say a 60 dollar order which would be out of the ordinary for my store, I'd start on the food right away only because of the SOS timer. However, if they drove off...I'd be pissed because they wasted some of my inventory, but that's the cost of doing business. You have to put up with the enormous amount of morons, stuck-up pricks who don't realize that it takes a lot of team work, planning, and work to run a GOOD shift.

But Cornette was in the right one what he did...other than getting out of the car. I had someone get out the car on me, and they got stopped by the police on there way out of the parking lot :-D.

As a salaried manager at a Taco Bell. If I received an order like that, lets say a 60 dollar order which would be out of the ordinary for my store, I'd start on the food right away only because of the SOS timer. However, if they drove off...I'd be pissed because they wasted some of my inventory, but that's the cost of doing business.

As someone who worked food service until I was 21, this sums up my thoughts pretty nicely.

I could understand if they pulled up and said "I want 200 double cheeseburgers" or something of that sort, but a $30 order is really not that farfetched. So it's close to closing time, tough shit. You make the food when it's ordered, and as it's being ordered.

I have this on tape and it makes me laugh my ass off.

While he did go stupidly out of his way and over the top...how do you tell the person when they pull up "I thought you weren't serious." It's a food service place, people ordered food, so make it

Guest Mos_Def

This is funny to misogynist shut-ins. When is somebody going to finally handle this sloppy ass hillbilly. This guy is a fucking disgrace.