TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

Some Impact Spoilers

AJ Styles is expected to win the TNA X-Division championship tonight at the Impact taping in Orlando, Florida. That was the plan as of two hours ago. The tapings have just started.

Expected to be announced for the Genesis PPV in November is Sting defending the NWA championship vs. the winner of a tournament that will begin at tonight's taping, Samoa Joe vs. Kurt Angle, Christian Cage vs. Rhino in TNA's first-ever Barbed Wire Steel Cage match, and NWA Tag Team champions LAX vs. America's Most Wanted.

From PWInsider.

Why is Rhino facing Cage after losing to him on two PPV's in a row?

AJ Styles is expected to win the TNA X-Division championship tonight at the Impact taping in Orlando, Florida. That was the plan as of two hours ago. The tapings have just started.

Expected to be announced for the Genesis PPV in November is Sting defending the NWA championship vs. the winner of a tournament that will begin at tonight's taping, Samoa Joe vs. Kurt Angle, Christian Cage vs. Rhino in TNA's first-ever Barbed Wire Steel Cage match, and NWA Tag Team champions LAX vs. America's Most Wanted.

From PWInsider.

Why is Rhino facing Cage after losing to him on two PPV's in a row?

An Eddie Guerrero/Rey Mysterio situation, but with the heel and face dynamic reversed?

Or maybe it's more a Dreamer/Raven dynamic? *Shrug*

All I hope is that this show will lead me to getting a good picture of Sting with the title for my signature

Are they going to blow the undefeated streak before he wins the title, or are they actually going to have Angle lose his first match in TNA?

They'll probably have Angle win, then have Joe win the title and push towards Joe vs. Angle II with Angle being build as the only man to ever beat Joe and if he can do it again.

As I've explained elsewhere, I think Joe has to win and win clean.

Are they going to blow the undefeated streak before he wins the title, or are they actually going to have Angle lose his first match in TNA?

They'll probably have Angle win, then have Joe win the title and push towards Joe vs. Angle II with Angle being build as the only man to ever beat Joe and if he can do it again.

As I've explained elsewhere, I think Joe has to win and win clean.

That's what Alvarez predicted on his re-cap show too. And it's probably likely.

AJ is going to win the X title? Why? What does that solve?!

Are they doing this because they know he can have good X matches, and TNA hasnt really had many 5 star X matches since he, Daniels and Joe left?

They as in Russo. Seriously, Russo has a hard on for AJ Styles and think that nobody in the decision can make the matches seem important than AJ Styles.

I actually like for Joe streak to end, they mightest well get it out the way now. I think it's getting lame and serve no purpose anymore. Angle beats Joe,Joe beats Angle,Joe then wins the world title and a build up to Joe vs. Angle part 3/rubber match over the World title. Sounds great too me.

But Genesis looks great according to those reports.

I don't really mind AJ winning, if it leads to a Sabin heel turn. Sabin will lose and then there can be a backstage segment with AJ celebrating and he goes over to Sabin to say good match. Sabin blows him off and slaps Jerry Lynn. Sabin turns heel and at the 2 hour spectacular Sabin vs AJ in an ultimate X match. Sabin wins and it sets up Sabin vs Lynn at the PPV. Lynn comes out of retirement to put over Sabin. Meanwhile, AJ and Daniels get back together and have a tag match.

The fact that they're going to continue the Christian-Rhino feud is kind of surprising to me. I thought for sure they'd take a break and let Christian face Sting before Rhino got his revenge. I guess Abyss wins the tournament then, which wouldn't surprise me considering he's always TNA's put over the new champion guy (Raven in 05, Christian this year).

Originally the plan to put AJ and Daniels back in the singles mix was considered back when they first dropped the belts to LAX, but when LAX got hot they decided to run with that program.

According to the spoilers, apparently Sabin DOES insult Lynn, which is what leads to AJ getting heated, as he and Jerry are based as the X-Division pioneers due to it's early takeoff. Seems like it might be a case of Sabin, and maybe Lethal and Sonjay having to pair up against Styles, Lynn and Daniels, which is OK by me. Throw in Shelly, Austin (Aries) Starr, as well as Senshi and Petey Williams, and that's a pretty good rejuvenation of the X Division.