TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RonL21

Classic Raw...

The Alliance pays tribute to their leader with "Austin Apreciation Night" the night after summerslam 01. They give gifts, debra has cookies, then they all sing "wind beneath our ring" complete with follow the bouncing austin head lyrics on screen and then its cpaped off by Angle in a milk truck giving the alliance a "milk bath"

Though I never saw it, a guy I know loves that night, for, mostly, Kanyon's "Who better than Austin" shirt that night.

The bouncing Stone Cold head to the song Steph was singing was pure gold.

Also, I don't care what anyone says, the Kane/Lita wedding was awesome, especially Trish, who was such a great heel.

The Alliance pays tribute to their leader with "Austin Apreciation Night" the night after summerslam 01. They give gifts, debra has cookies, then they all sing "wind beneath our ring" complete with follow the bouncing austin head lyrics on screen and then its cpaped off by Angle in a milk truck giving the alliance a "milk bath"

Though I never saw it, a guy I know loves that night, for, mostly, Kanyon's "Who better than Austin" shirt that night.

The bouncing Stone Cold head to the song Steph was singing was pure gold.

Also, I don't care what anyone says, the Kane/Lita wedding was awesome, especially Trish, who was such a great heel.

The wall of fire that hit when Matt tried to get her out of there? I still love that.

pretty much all the Raws between KOTR 98 leading up to Summerslam 98

my favorite being the one with the four way tag match, Austin-Taker vs. Kane-Mankind vs. Outlaws vs. Rock-D'Lo (Owen originally)

i loved that match, but was a little pissed that Owen was taken out.