Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

Fucking Upper Midwest

http://www.mlive.com/news/bctimes/index.ss....xml&coll=4

Area man charged with bestiality

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

By TIM YOUNKMAN

TIMES WRITER

A 44-year-old Saginaw man remains jailed today on charges of bestiality after he was seen engaged in sexual acts with a dead dog, Michigan State Police troopers said.

Ronald Kuch was arrested after police searched the area of Midland and Carter roads Friday for a man who ran away from a Bay County Animal Control officer. The entire incident was within view of a nearby day care center.

At his arraignment on Monday, Kuch demanded a preliminary examination in Bay County District Court. District Judge Craig Alston ordered him to remain jailed in lieu of $500,000 bond pending a hearing on the evidence Nov. 6.

Kuch is charged with crimes against nature and assaulting a law enforcement officer.

Troopers said a woman from the day care center called for animal control because there was a dead dog near the property that had been hit by a car several days earlier.

Before officers could arrive, the man showed up and began engaging in sexual acts with the dog, police said. The animal control officer also reported seeing Kuch involved in the sex act and as he approached him, Kuch shoved him away and ran off.

State troopers searched the area and found the man hiding in the attic of a nearby house.

Officers determined that the house belonged to the man's girlfriend and later learned that the dog, a black Labrador retriever, also belonged to the girlfriend. The dog had been dead for four or five days.

The official charge of crimes against nature carries a maximum penalty of 15 years in prison. If the person is a repeat offender, the maximum is life in prison.

Is there something in the water of the Great Lakes?

A shame. I live one town over from Saginaw. It's the freakin bottom of the barrel. The stereotype of what Detroit is supposed to be, that's Saginaw only smaller. I'm only a little suprised by this.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
Oh, just shoot him already and be done with it.

forward thinkin'.

The official charge of crimes against nature carries a maximum penalty of 15 years in prison. If the person is a repeat offender, the maximum is life in prison.

Its never good to hear that there is a repeat offender clause for something like this.

Plus what kind of counseling do you give to a man who wants to have sex with a dead dog? I mean come on, isn't it just time to cut your losses on that guy and move on to the people who actually need the counseling?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Between the dead dog and the kids at the nearby day care, it's good that he picked the dog.

Honestly think about it. Sure, it's pretty sick, but it's a victimless crime (if done in private.)

I think it somehow makes it worse that the dog had been dead for several days, apparently. What the hell is going through someone's mind to do something like that?

I think it somehow makes it worse that the dog had been dead for several days, apparently. What the hell is going through someone's mind to do something like that?

"I wanna get off but I don't feel like masturbating plus I got that dead dog to worry about....say...."

Probably something like that.