TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

October 30th's Raw thread (number 701!)

King: "I wonder if you have any pictures online"

*King goes to Google and types in "Mickie James pics" and pulls up her nude pics.

King: "JR LOOK PUPPIES JR! SHE'S NAKED!"

*Mickie squirms in seat*

The WWE trusts Mickie to talk more than Jeff Hardy that's amusing.

Oddly enough, they kept the camera on Jeff during the entire match and here they ignore Mickie.

I didn't know Maria was from Chicago

I think that's the only thing her and CM Punk have in common.

They each have childhood passions for wrestling and that's all according to Maria.

King: "I wonder if you have any pictures online"

*King goes to Google and types in "Mickie James pics" and pulls up her nude pics.

King: "JR LOOK PUPPIES JR! SHE'S NAKED!"

*Mickie squirms in seat*

"So Mickie what is that white stuff in your panties that looks like it's on your crotch?...why are you sticking a heel up that guys ass?"

And Lita's head didn't come within 4 inches of tha mat on that bulldog. Well, Maria carried her end of the match well enough.

And championship gold isn't the only thing Lita's used to the taste of, JR.

*rimshot*

They each have childhood passions for wrestling and that's all according to Maria.

I still can't get over how he had Shannon Ward and Maria yet somehow Tracy Brooks gets mixed in there...........Tracy Brooks has the biggest case of manface I've ever seen. Now her body is like a 10 out of 10 but that manface is hard to miss.

I still can't get over how he had Shannon Ward and Maria yet somehow Tracy Brooks gets mixed in there...........Tracy Brooks has the biggest case of manface I've ever seen. Now her body is like a 10 out of 10 but that manface is hard to miss.

For some reason, I always found Tracy more attractive than Daffney. I'm not into the whole tattooed goth thing perosnally.

For some reason, I always found Tracy more attractive than Daffney. I'm not into the whole tattooed goth thing perosnally.

I don't think Tracy Brooks is that bad looking but sometimes if a picture catches her in bad angle she can look really bad. Like if you go look at her pics on the TNA site she has a few that make her look almost transexual like. Like I said I think her body is a 10/10.

I like when JR says things like "the DX colors" like it's gang warfare. I bet other gangs would be really scared of a gang with lime green as the color.

Awhile back Triple H flat out refused to work with Edge so he's apparently going to take this time to totally fuck Edge over.......that Triple H what a guy.

Ummm, can we get a guest referee for the guest referee?

Who's placing bets on Edge coming back in time to count the pinfall?

HBK?

Ummm, can we get a guest referee for the guest referee?

Who's placing bets on Edge coming back in time to count the pinfall?

HBK?

Isn't he off finding his smile or communing with Jesus or something?

Awhile back Triple H flat out refused to work with Edge so he's apparently going to take this time to totally fuck Edge over.......that Triple H what a guy.

No kidding. :angry: