TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dubq

O'Haire Airport smells

Guest East.Coast.J

O'Haire and Logan are my two least favorite airports in the entire world. O'Haire because of the mentioned odors, and Logan because of the ridiculous logistics of the layout.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Beats the hell out of the airport in Montego Bay. That was like some kind of central african food line.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

No, but there was a local Jamaican fast food kinda place. They had Bammy.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Most Jamaican food isn't too bad. A little bizarre, but nothing was actively bad except the fried plantain I got from one place, along with the saltfish and ackee. Oh man, my poor intestines.

They eat a LOT of pizza down there, too. They just put island toppings on it, like jerk chicken, goat sausage, conch, or tropical fruits.

Jerk chicken, oh yeah. two bucks for half a bird almost too spicy to eat, cooked in a dirty split open oil drum.

Guest netslob

Jamacians will eat anything...they're usually too high to give a shit, just as long as it cures the munchies.

O'Hare wasn;t bad, except the fucking place should have its own zip code... I thought Atlanta and Seattle were bad....

Guest Felonies!

It has its own expressway, though. I-190. However, there's one called the Elgin-O'Hare Expressway, but it reaches neither Elgin nor O'Hare. Nobody is sure why it exists.

Flying from Massachusetts to Florida I had a layover in Chicago. You know, since it's on the way and all. I ate at a local place called "Chili's" and almost got run over by an obese woman of color driving a golf cart with trashcans in the middle of the walking area.