TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lil' Bitch

The OAO Cyber Sunday Thread

Would'nt it make more sense if Cryme Tyme literally steal the belts from the old men i.e. beat them up in the parking lot as they step out of the limo?

Would'nt it make more sense if Cryme Tyme literally steal the belts from the old men i.e. beat them up in the parking lot as they step out of the limo?

Only problem is that Cryme Tyme is being booked as a face team right now...seems kind of early for a heel turn. I also don't like the idea of putting the belts on a brand new team so fast.

Personally, I'd rather see Orton and Edge take the belts from Flair/Piper. They probably deserve a shot most, in kayfabe terms, since they beat DX last night.

I think they'll do what I said earlier, but because DX helps Cryme Tyme beat Edge/Orton, they'll do the "OMG Cryme Tyme stole that match and the titles!" in a joking way. I don't think it is possible to look any more obvious that Edge/Orton are going to be the guys to beat Flair/Piper.

I don't think too many people believe it now, but the Spirit Squad feud is going to be one of the best feuds in quite some time if you ask me.

It just depends how they break up the group. There are rumors that one or two of them may go back to OVW for a while to fine tune their gimmicks and wrestling before they come back. I hope Kenny goes full blown heel, and maybe they can have him ally with Edge and Orton as has been suggested before. Johnny Jeter seems like he should stay up, too, so maybe they can have him turn face and feud with Kenny.

I also don't like the idea of putting the belts on a brand new team so fast.

According to WWE logic putting the belts on a brand new team will get them over it does not matter if they are credible in or out of the ring. Edge/Orton do not need the belts because they are already main eventers and are seen as too talented to be working with the cheerleaders, cowboys, highlanders, overweight lovers, criminals, retards.

I guess I just think putting the belts on Orton/Edge would give the belts a little more crediblity, since they've become so devalued under the Spirit Squad. I realize WWE doesn't give a crap about any of the non-World Titles, but I think it makes sense from a pure booking perspective.

1. Spirit Squad

2. Big Show/Kane

3. Cade/Murdoch

4. Rosey/Hurricane

5. William Regal & Tajiri

I had to look up #5.

And you don't think WWE.Com touched this picture up a bit, do you?

3630360xg9.jpg

But yes, Piper (52) makes Flair (57) look like an Adonis by comparison.

Personally, I liked how Jim Ross kept emphasising that Flair and Piper were tag team champions in 2006.

Spirit Squad

Big Show/Kane

Cade and Murdoch

Hurricane and Rosey

Regal and Tajiri

So the pattern is known midcard team to comedy act to repackaged gimmick to known midcard to comedy? So its basically neverending revolving transition champs until the perfect team is found?

I DL'd the PPV and watched it this morning.

At one point you could CLEARLY hear "lines" being said to Jim Ross and Lawler and then JR & Jerry repeating them for the crowd. So WCW.

Tag Title Match was actually done well, with the 2nd Figure Four being too much. Fans popped huge. But Piper looks like he's going to die tomorrow, was overweight big-time, and eh, I dunno. 7 month reign ended by these guys? BTW, Johnny looks to be the big emerging SS babyface.

Women's Title Match got really annoying with the yelling stripper sluts surrounding the ring and pounding the mat every 2 seconds. Wasn't awful but wasn't good, like all women's matches.

IC Title match got some "boring" chants, but it wasn't bad. I say it was "OK".

Texas Tornado Tag was OK.

Sensing a pattern here?

By the way, THIS WAS THE MOST DEAD CROWD EVER. Cryme Tyme got NO reaction. DX's initial reaction wasn't there. No pop for Jeff. THEY JUST SAT DOWN ALL NIGHT. Boo to you, Cincy.

DX/Edge & Orton was SO slow and there was no Bischoff payoff. Boo.

What else was there?

The opener was, oh yeah, the best match on the show, at about ** 1/2.

Umaga was booked REALLY strongly. He and Kane had a fun match.

Michaels superkicks in the backstage was HILARIOUS. Great DX segment for a change.

Cena and King Booker's segment with Sharmell was GREAT.

The actual match was slow. It was OK.

Thumbs down.

HHHHHHOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. That was the BEST shoot comment i've EVER heard!!!!!!!

This was just before the divas match and when Lita was coming out, King was talking about how people can vote on the internet for the matches.

King said, "And tonight our fans are gettin to vote on what kind of match this is going to be. [pause] Right on the internet..... Mickie James is familiar with the internet."

Michaels superkicks in the backstage was HILARIOUS. Great DX segment for a change.

I'll agree with that. I normally despise DX segments but Michaels superkicking guys along the corridor was fantastic.

HHHHHHOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was just before the divas match and when Lita was coming out, King was talking about how people can vote on the internet for the matches.

King said, "And tonight our fans are gettin to vote on what kind of match this is going to be. [pause] Right on the internet..... Mickie James is familiar with the internet."

I didn't get that.

I didn't get that.

It wasn't that great.