TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HarleyQuinn

NFL 2007 Draft Thread

Can someone please take Greg Olsen already. I don't want the Bears to be tempted.

Why not? The Bears need a TE.

Not at 31. I don't like the idea of drafting the best player in a need position when that player wouldn't even stack up well in any other class (see Alex Smith). I'd rather wait until someone better comes along, and suffice with Clark for now.

Please no o-line...please no o-line....please no o-line

Wouldn't mind Olsen here since LJ Smith is likely on his way out, might even be able to move him for a third if you address TE here.

Good lord, you might think the Eagles sent Donovan McNabb, Brian Westbrook and Trent Cole to Dallas for the package they got with the hand wringing they are doing on ESPN. Christ, Dallas overpaid to move up 10 spots when there was apparently nobody on the board worth staying for. How will the franchise recover.

I know a lot of Eagles fans were worried we would pick him there (the last couple rounds of mock drafts his name was popping up), since we have enough undersized pass rushing shit against the run ends.

Guest Vitamin X

So, where does Paul Posluzny figure into this whole draft? If he falls into the second round, no matter how much Green Bay might need a running back, I'd love to have him on the team also. Killer defense.

And no one's taken Greg Olsen yet? Are people intentionally trying to bomb the first round? Seems like there's WAY too many defensive linemen being taken here.

Bye, bye Kwame Harris.

Ewww they gave up next year's 1st? Oh fuck they better make the playoffs now so that pick doesn't end being much.

I like on another board that people are bitching about how the Eagles couldn't get a first when NE could. I wonder if maybe Reid didn't want to completely punt this draft by having to wait until pick 60 to make the first freaking pick. I doubt NE trades out completely if they didn't have Merriweather in their back pocket.

Kwame Harris is so horrible he had a lowlight video made on youtube.

haha link? Cos I can't seem to find it :(

Oh, lame.

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by National Football League"

Guest Vitamin X

Actually, I can see the Bears taking Olsen and the Colts taking Posluzny.

EDIT: Haha, I love Keyshawn. "This guy is so good, he reminds me of myself."

Guest Tzar Lysergic
Actually, I can see the Bears taking Olsen and the Colts taking Posluzny.

EDIT: Haha, I love Keyshawn. "This guy is so good, he reminds me of myself."

This is what I think will happen. I'd be fine with the Bears taking Posluszny. Killer honky headhunter trio with Urlacher and Hillenmeyer.