TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HarleyQuinn

NFL 2007 Draft Thread

Guest Tzar Lysergic
Crap. The Bears will have a hell of a time defending two really good rookies in the Central, Calvin Johnson for Detroit and presumably Adrian Peterson for Minnesota.

I'm not afraid. Detroit will always stink, and Peterson's presumably easy to hurt. He won't get the yards after contact if anyone on the Bears D gets hands on him. They swarm and tackle very well.

Johnson's really going to be a machine, but with a weak line, no running game, and a mediocre journeyman QB, Detroit isn't going to threaten anyone.

(North, not central).

As I type this, Houston bosters their defensive line some more. They must really be bent out of shape having to play the Colts twice per year.

What's the deal in Jacksonville? Are they settled at the QB spot? Because unless GB saves another QB (and that won't happen)...I can't see anyone else from 10 on down taking him except JVille but I'm not sure where they are at with regards to QB.

With Ginn gone, if Darrelle Revis is not on the board when we pick and Quinn is, he's coming to us.

We are in limbo at QB.

I like that Houston pick, btw. Okoye's still a kid, so they're going to get plenty of run out of him.

It'll actually be sadly hilarious if Brady Quinn gets drafted by the Packers as well. While I don't think that is very likely, it would be interesting considering the Aaron Rodger drop talk. He's gotta go at 16 or 17 otherwise the guy plummets down to who knows where.

I don't see Buffalo passing on him.

So Buffalo would officially admit that JP Losman isn't a good quarterback? I don't know, I think the guy is good for one more season.

And Deion Sanders giving Brady Quinn a pep talk. Not to his face, he's doing it from a undisclosed location but he's giving the kid a pep talk. Complete with the "It's not you, Brady, it's not". Deion basically worded it like he just got dumped.

I don't see Buffalo passing on him.

I agree. I chuckled when the ESPN guys said they wouldn't take him because they have JP Losman.

I am hoping that he falls far enough that the Lions trade up to get him, but that's probably wishful thinking on my part.

What's the deal in Jacksonville? Are they settled at the QB spot? Because unless GB saves another QB (and that won't happen)...I can't see anyone else from 10 on down taking him except JVille but I'm not sure where they are at with regards to QB.

i live in the area...Leftwich is the starter..Garrard is the back up

BullShit..Brady Quinn gets the Golden Boy treatment...Hawk im not a Notre Dame hater...but they had no business being in that big of a Bowl game last year or any of the bowl games they've been in the last few years....They've gotten in those games because they are Notre Dame

Brady should just leave, go see if he can't get a ticket to see "NEXT" or "INVISIBLE" at the theater nearby. By the time the movie lets out, he should be just about ready to be drafted.

SHIT. Revis was my target pick, and Hall's going to come off the board next. I think Quinn may be a Jag.

With the Titans apparently talking trade with Detroit for Mike Williams, I'm hoping that we draft Moss from Florida at 19. I'm really not sure what Tennessee is going to do at this point.

Guest Richard McBeef

Foolish Brady Quinn! You thought you could escape the watchful eye of the Booyah Network in your little hidey-hole? Bwahaha!

I don't understand all the Quinn hate. I think he can be a big time QB in the NFL right away. He has been in a pro style offense for 4 years. I think he will be starting by the end of the year if he lands on the right team(Chicago/Baltimore).

Quinn will now slide to Dallas at #22, where they will get a kings ransom from a team that will want to trade up to get ahead of Kansas City.