TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Yuna_Firerose

Epic Movie.

I saw the poster for it Wednesday when I saw Borat for a second time. Looking at the poster, I thought to myself "There is no God"

I'm shocked there wasn't a LOTR spoof in that trailer somewhere. Or is it played out after Clerks 2?

After seeing that trailer, I'm amazed that this is actually going to theaters. It has direct to video written all over it.

I like Kal Penn, but once again, I don't think he ever says no to a script.

Like Superman Returns. Now I liked Superman Returns, but I'm not sure if he even had a single line in the movie. He must have been a really huge Superman fan and begged the producers to let him have some kind of role because I can't imagine the casting director being like "You know who would be great as one of Luthor's henchmen? Kumar!"

I like Kal Penn, but once again, I don't think he ever says no to a script.

Like Superman Returns. Now I liked Superman Returns, but I'm not sure if he even had a single line in the movie. He must have been a really huge Superman fan and begged the producers to let him have some kind of role because I can't imagine the casting director being like "You know who would be great as one of Luthor's henchmen? Kumar!"

haha, yeah. That was a strange one that I was okay with, but I dunno, if you look in a video store, he has so many direct to video movies (Bachelor Party Vegas, Ball and Chain, Dude, Where's the Party? among several others), the new Van Wilder I really have my doubts about, I got free passes to that new "Deck the Halls" with Matthew Broderick and Danny DeVito and he even shows up in that randomly.

he's starring in a movie called The Namesake that looks pretty good. As for the Superman thing, maybe he's a really big Superman fan and was just happy to be in it at all.

he's starring in a movie called The Namesake that looks pretty good. As for the Superman thing, maybe he's a really big Superman fan and was just happy to be in it at all.

That's it. He said so when they had an MTV Special about the movie. He even said that it didn't matter to him that he had any lines, he just wanted to be apart of history.

Yeah, I figured as much.

Still, the guy needs to hire a better agent. Everytime I go to the video store (Which is getting more rare these days since I got NetFlix), I see at least one new direct to DVD movie starring him. Maybe he just really likes working, regardless of the potential merit of the project. I think he's fairly talented but some of his movies you couldn't pay me to watch.