TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hadley

Eugenes heel turn

Well, look at what WCW's top drawing feud ever was. Hogan vs. Sting. Hogan being the NWO heel in the feud and Sting the face. It was ludicrous to assume fans would simply start cheering Hogan again at the drop of a hat and boo Sting. Sting had been a face as far back as WCW fans could remember.

I think Nick Dinsmore should show up on SD looking for a contract while Eugene stays on Raw. Nick would simply tie his hair back straight while on SD, and let it fray out on Raw. A few times someone would come to Nick's dressing room and "catch" him pulling his hair back into the tie, really showing him for who he "really is", but neither will confirm that they are the other (but Nick Dinsmore will become one of Eugene's favorite wrestlers).

I doubt anyone remembers Eric announcing his nephew as having that last name, so it could work. Or he could always just use a different last name on SD to further differentiate them.

Yeah Eric did introduce Eugene as "Eugene Dinsmore".

just when he teamed with Hellwig in Memphis and UWF.

I have a feeling the fans would totally shit on him revealing he wasn't retarded after all...I mean, what would his motvation be for doing that? It's not like being retarded got him anywhere. Didn't get him titles, didn't get him pussy...so why act that way for 2 years?

He won the tag titles with Regal, won Angle's Olympic gold medal and Christy Hemme was managing him for awhile.

Yea, no one has cared about Eugene since his fued with Angle last summer. If he denounces the retard gimmick, he's not going anywhere past the lower midcard. He needs to be taken off TV, get a haircut, maybe a shave, and be completley repackaged. Let the crowd decide where he goes from there.

I think Nick Dinsmore should show up on SD looking for a contract while Eugene stays on Raw. Nick would simply tie his hair back straight while on SD, and let it fray out on Raw. A few times someone would come to Nick's dressing room and "catch" him pulling his hair back into the tie, really showing him for who he "really is", but neither will confirm that they are the other (but Nick Dinsmore will become one of Eugene's favorite wrestlers).

I doubt anyone remembers Eric announcing his nephew as having that last name, so it could work. Or he could always just use a different last name on SD to further differentiate them.

Yeah Eric did introduce Eugene as "Eugene Dinsmore".

No one remembers that. I didn't until you mentioned it. Most fans only know him as Eugene.

Back in June when I heard Eugene was going to be at ECW ONS I thought the perfect thing would be for him to come out and renounce the Eugene gimmick as a stupid WWE thing, and say his name is Nick Dinsmore, then wrestle in the new ECW. Too bad the new ECW IS just another stupid WWE thing.

You know when you see someone with Down Syndrome or a similar disorder in public yelling or crying or something and nobody around them knows what to do or how to react so they just ignore them? That's exactly what this heel turn is like. The crowd doesn't know what to do because they don't want to boo the retarded guy.

Am I the only one who actually liked Sting's heel turn? I thought it was awesome!

Am I the only one who actually liked Sting's heel turn? I thought it was awesome!

I liked it but, they did it on the wrong person. The only person Sting could have turned heel on at the time was Goldberg and even then the people might have been 50/50.