TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Wyld Cannon

The Smarks Board circa 2001(?)

And yes, I still watch wrestling, and it would take something very retarded to get me to stop.

good god man, define retarded then!

I was waiting for that to come up. I still find good things to watch on the shows. If every thing on every show was bad, I would probably quit. Sad part is, I have OCD and it would be very, very hard to actually not watch.

I read Scott Kieth pretty ofton back in 2001, I don't remember the yellow board phase. I think I was posting on the IGN pro wrestling boards if such a thing exists or ever existed for a while before I registered her. I stoped following wrestling from fall 2003 to Summer 2005. I got back into it when I moved back home after college and lost my socail life.

Geez, I remember the days before PWInsider, 1Wrestling, and others. Back when the only outlet for Pro Wrestling News was shitty geocities sites that copied news from the Torch and Observer. www.ProWrestling.com was the first major site, run by some guy named Zoran or Zorad or something equally stupid, and another writer named Sushi-X who gained a small bit of fame due to ripping off the alias of a long time correspondant of Electronic Gaming Monthly magazine. I believe that Bob Ryder started writing for them at some point, and eventually in '97, 1wrestling was created as an extension of prowrestling.com

The Internet Wrestling Zone yes, that was the first "news" site I went to back in 98 when I got webtv. that site turned me into a full blown smark. I frequented Rantsylvania since senior year of high school (sept 99 to be exact) and would post to the old "rant crew" section. i floowed that site into the smarks.com era. I joined the old board before the switch in late 01 and have been posting here since feb 02 (hence the name choice cuz chris was the undisputed champ at the time, and I was indeed still very excited about that.

wrestline used to rule too, I havent beent to Ricks new site recently though.

man sean shannon really freaked out huh? I kinda felt sorry for him back then though weird stuff