TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

Who is the biggest homer on the sports forum?

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"
Cartman's Chicken Little routine isn't very good homerism

The Cartman hate is almost as bad as the Patriots hate here.

Maybe I'm oblivious, but I think Mik has actually toned it down in recent years. Perhaps I was more accepting of his insane fanboyism when the Marlins won the 2003 World Series because it irritated Anglesault so much.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"
Maybe I'm oblivious, but I think Mik has actually toned it down in recent years. Perhaps I was more accepting of his insane fanboyism when the Marlins won the 2003 World Series because it irritated Anglesault so much.

What they don't tell you is that this photograph was taken directly after Hanley Ramirez cured everyone present of terminal cancer just by his presence.

Would it increase my ranking if I said that I think Lance Berkman's gonna hit 73 homeruns next season and drive in 150, Roy Oswalt's gonna win the Cy Young and go 33-1 (losing a game 1-0 on an error on Craig Biggio), Adam Everett's going to make 0 errors and have a fielding percentage of 1.001, and Willy Taveras is going to steal 300 bases, pitch two perfect games and walk on water?

The pink was a nice touch. Man in Blak has a point. I don't post nearly as much about the Marlins as I used to. But it's hard to deny that sometimes I get a little carried away.

Cartman's Chicken Little routine isn't very good homerism

The Cartman hate is almost as bad as the Patriots hate here.

Makes me laugh every time.

I shall note that the Ravens held the Saints offense to 22 points when they played them in New Orleans.

Brees did have 383 yards passing and 3 TDs but also had 3 ints and most of the yardage given up was after the Ravens got a 35-7 lead, and they do have a terrible habit of giving up gobs of passing yards when they get up by a couple TDs..

I am quite surprised about this game so far though..I did figure on NO winning but I thought it'd be closer than this.

Exhibit A.

The Saints are delivering a 42-17 mammoth ass whipping to Dallas in "Big D", and Marvin has to spew some pointless shit about what the Ravens did to them.

bruiser chong & felonies cub rants during the summer where kinda lame. though i totally understand where there were/are coming from. but after a while, it good not to dwell on it. i've excepted that the raiders are beyond awful. and i had excepted that the tigers were dead in the water for a good 10 years. i just don't speak of it. no need. so ya, thats all i have to say.

oh, and every boston sports team fan on here headed by the alreayd mentioned cartman. there was a time when it was too unbearable to come into the sports folder during the pats & red sox dominance. woof.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

It'd be one thing to be a fan like that of the Bears, Packers, Steelers, you know, a team with real history and a tendency to draw in those types of nutty fans, but god, the fucking Baltimore Ravens? Who GIVES a flying fuck?

Oh, and stuff it, Cartman, you're getting off easy.

Would it increase my ranking if I said that I think Lance Berkman's gonna hit 73 homeruns next season and drive in 150, Roy Oswalt's gonna win the Cy Young and go 33-1 (losing a game 1-0 on an error on Craig Biggio), Adam Everett's going to make 0 errors and have a fielding percentage of 1.001, and Willy Taveras is going to steal 300 bases, pitch two perfect games and walk on water?

It wouldn't, because you didn't go so far as to claim that Phil Garner is a good manager.

Well, of course Phil "Scrap Iron" Garner is a good manager. Best manager in 'Stros history! He led the team to its first postseason series win over Hotlanta and led them to their first World Series defeat, coaching a whole team of no-names like...Orlando Palmeiro and Chad Qualls...and Wandy Rodriguez...and Eric Bruntlett...and My Clam.

It wouldn't, because you didn't go so far as to claim that Phil Garner is a good manager.

Besides, he already made that claim last year, during the playoffs. Punishing him now would be double jeopardy.

I shall note that the Ravens held the Saints offense to 22 points when they played them in New Orleans.

Brees did have 383 yards passing and 3 TDs but also had 3 ints and most of the yardage given up was after the Ravens got a 35-7 lead, and they do have a terrible habit of giving up gobs of passing yards when they get up by a couple TDs..

I am quite surprised about this game so far though..I did figure on NO winning but I thought it'd be closer than this.

Exhibit A.

The Saints are delivering a 42-17 mammoth ass whipping to Dallas in "Big D", and Marvin has to spew some pointless shit about what the Ravens did to them.

I posted that after it was noted on TV that the Saints are the #1 offense in the NFL.

#1 Defense in the Ravens vs #1 Offense in the Saints..see what happens. They were dominating them for 3 quarters up 35-7 only to give up 2 TDs and about 200 yards passing late in the game because the ravens play soft pass defense every time when they get a huge lead like that.

The Ravens defense isn't as good as it was in 2000 but the offense is much more stable with McNair and that 2 or 3 PPG difference isn't that big of a deal.

Admit it, Cartman. You and your ilk were much easier to deal with before 2004. The Pats winning I can handle, but once the Sox got theirs, y'all have turned into what you hate the most.

And I love every second of it.

I can't believe that none of you motherfuckers mentioned me. That's a nice birthday present from all of you.

Admit it, Cartman. You and your ilk were much easier to deal with before 2004. The Pats winning I can handle, but once the Sox got theirs, y'all have turned into what you hate the most.

And I love every second of it.

Admit what? Please elaborate.

Guest Princess Leena
I can't believe that none of you motherfuckers mentioned me. That's a nice birthday present from all of you.

You're not even close to the biggest SC homer anymore. You've got to try harder.

I figured I'd probably be mentioned here, but for what it's worth I do look at things a bit more realistically when it comes to U of L than a lot of others do in regards to their teams. Besides, I'm way more of a crazy psycho when it comes to U of L basketball than I am with football.

Guest Smues

Exhibit A.

Exhibit B.

LOL at the sign LT Can't be stopped..

Week 4 - 0 TDs 98 yards rushing..

I think he can be..

LT sets the single season TD record but who cares it's all about the Ravens.

Star Ocean

I was just thinking that...is anyone really a homer on the Hockey threads? I mean, it's obvious who most of our teams are, but full-on homers? I don't really think there are any.

Guest Princess Leena

I'm a Sabres homer, as I don't really care to watch any other teams now. :( Plus, it's a Buffalo team that's good. This doesn't happen often.

I'm a Sabres homer, as I don't really care to watch any other teams now. :( Plus, it's a Buffalo team that's good. This doesn't happen often.

Still I'm going to say that they will be out in the first round.

There's an "ilk" with Cartman? I gotta say ilk is quite demeaning to the non-homerish Sox/Pats fans like me, ya know?

As much as I hate to admit it, the vast majority of Sox & Pats fans are worth the hate that they get on these boards. Most Sox and Pats fans are annoying twats that make those of us that aren't obnoxious assholes easy to forget, overlook, or just dislike by association.

I'm borderline homer-ish for the Pats & Bruins, but not enough to warrant inclusion the "biggest homer" category.

You're not even close to the biggest SC homer anymore. You've got to try harder.

I thought someone would say "909 is the biggest Lakers homer", but alas, twas not to be.

I thought someone would say "909 is the biggest Lakers homer", but alas, twas not to be.

I would have said it had I been on the board this weekend.