TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jaxxson Mayhem

OAO Monday Night Raw Thread For 12/11/2006

A second match for Cena against Nitro tonight?

Dude no.......I've had enough Cena for 1 night already.

Even though I'm not a big fan of Monty Brown, I would've rather seen him in his leopard-print tiny-ass trunks than Johnny effin Nitro hyping the Cena/K-Fed Worst Match of the Year 23 hours into the fucking year in question.

EDIT: I can't give you a comment, Todd Grisham, so instead I will clearly enunciate a challenge to you, John Nitro! <_<

The Raw writers answer when Vince tells him he wants better ratings...........More Cena, I expect a whole show of nothing but Cena and DX at some point.

A thread loaded with Marvin's...witty... commentary and Mecca's derivative Cena bashing. Oh, what fun.

Why wouldn't they put more Cena on the show? He actually draws ratings which can't be said for DX and a great deal of the roster. He's the champion, he should be getting the most attention.

A thread loaded with Marvin's...witty... commentary and Mecca's derivative Cena bashing. Oh, what fun.

Why wouldn't they put more Cena on the show? He actually draws ratings which can't be said for DX and a great deal of the roster. He's the champion, he should be getting the most attention.

Hey I don't bash Cena all that often so I can do it here and there......I undersand why he's on I was just saying I get sick of him personally after awhile.