TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jaxxson Mayhem

OAO Monday Night Raw Thread For 12/11/2006

Here's a point WWE needs to take note of, this is a great crowd. This crowd is probably 90% comped gamblers.

The message being that more people will get into a below average product if they didn't pay for it.

That's a shitty finish........if you're going to do DX/RKO again at the next PPV DX shouldn't be going over in anyway at this time.

You almost never see this kind of reaction in WWE anymore, where it looks like almost all of the fans on camera have their arms in the air, all clapping or whatever. I've always loved that visual.

Am I the only one who think's it's funny how the announcers think it's cool for HHH to use the sledgehammer now when it use to make him an evil bastard?

Am I the only one who think's it's funny how the announcers think it's cool for HHH to use the sledgehammer now when it use to make him an evil bastard?

No, but that's always been the case for just about all heels and faces. Back when Hogan would use cables or chairs as a face, the announcers would say that he was "just doing what he needs to do to come out on top", and as a heel he's an evil guy.

That's just how things are.

No, but that's always been the case for just about all heels and faces. Back when Hogan would use cables or chairs as a face, the announcers would say that he was "just doing what he needs to do to come out on top", and as a heel he's an evil guy. At the most, they say that the face is using "questionable" methods.

That's just how things are.