TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cabbageboy

NFL Week 16

Guest Legalise Drugs and Murder

Boy, Mike Williams is a pretty awful receiver, huh?

Whats the talk about this being Cowher's last game in Pittsburgh as the Steelers Coach?

Based on one of the rants Jerome Bettis did on the NBC show months ago?

Detroit's up on Chicago 21-17. I think I'm more shocked that Chicago's given up 21 points to Detroit than I am that they're losing.

If the eagles win one more game, and the Giants and Falcons both split their last two, the Giants make it, correct?

Nevermind, the Giants won so yeah, they hold the tiebreaker over the Falcons I do believe.

Ron Dayne rushed for 153 yards and two touchdowns and the Texans just defeated the Colts 27-24.

If ANYONE playing the damn Colts do not blitz Peyton Manning and just run the ball down their throats in the playoffs, then they are morons.

So now the Ravens and Chargers are in the driver seat for the first round byes.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

Poor Colts. Watch, THIS is the year they win it all.

Man, either the Bears are just not trying, or the Lions have a passion and intensity that they've never had this year. Yikes.

Watch the damn Broncos get in and be the first round game for the Colts. Course then they would get the Ravens in the next round, so I guess it wouldn't be so bad. Unless of course the Chargers tank their final two games, then it'll be Peyton against Martyball.

God help us all, they could make the Super Bowl like this if they get those two games.

Oh wait, nevermind, LT would just set an NFL record for rushing in a playoff game with 359 yards and 5 touchdowns.

Indy seems to do well only against AFC West teams in the playoffs. If they hadn't fucked up, they stood a chance of getting the bye and lucking out with Denver/SD in the respective games.

I still think Indy could more then likely slip into the SB thanks to Martyball. What worries me is that Chicago will suffer a Grossman game and we could see America's Team and Gale Sayers II with a record being set in tiring SB hype stories.

Katrina, Brees's arrival, Bush being the "future", The rebuilding of NO, Peyton's choke antics, his father's history with NO, the suicide of Dungy's son last year and whichever Colt tackle gets arrested for a DUI two days before the game.

Ooof. They had me worried at the end there, but the Patriots thankfully pulled it out at the end to put the Jets' destiny in their own hands. If they win out, they're in, regardless of whatever else should happen.

Merry Christmas, New England!

Edit: Rules be damned, I really wish CBS would cut to the end of the Bills/Titans game now that the Steelers/Ravens borefest is over.

I'm disapointed in the lack of snow for the Denver/Cincinnati game given the weather they had earlier this week. I do see the snow piled against the sideline wall but it's not the same with a pretty green field.

Cincinnati got started quick. Cutler's going to have a bad day.

And Cutler immediately screws up by throwing an interception on the first play from scrimmage. So much for the good vibes from the Arizona game carrying over.

Palmer returns the favor by throwing an end zone interception. This is going to be a fun game!