TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Exslade ZX

OAO 12/21 Impact Thread

I really wanted to get into liking the new Raven Flock but due to poor editing I don't know the motivation for the formation nor do I know why Raven was making Kazarian his whipping boy. The way I saw it was the 2 minute squash match in Sting's favor and his speech to Abyss then they cut to Rhyno & Angle yelling about the main event then they cut back to the ring where Raven is beating up Kazarian for no apperent reason.

I really wanted to get into liking the new Raven Flock but due to poor editing I don't know the motivation for the formation nor do I know why Raven was making Kazarian his whipping boy. The way I saw it was the 2 minute squash match in Sting's favor and his speech to Abyss then they cut to Rhyno & Angle yelling about the main event then they cut back to the ring where Raven is beating up Kazarian for no apperent reason.

The whipping Kazarian got was his punishment for losing the match.

Another solid show. I don't know if he can keep this up, but I've liked the majority of Russo's stuff since coming back to TNA. 10 times better than that 3 hour shitfest that was Raw.

Whatever that PCS stuff IS, it is fantastic.

"...Mr. Chlamydia!"

"Well, how inspirational would it be if someone with Chlamydia won this thing?"

and them inspecting Lethal's shoes.

The PCS was indeed funny. I like how Shelley said something like "Even if it's artificial, you have to love his form" in regards to Sonjay Dutt...

That said, I thought the show was kind of weak overall. All the matches felt really rushed, and again they're falling into the trap of trying to cram as much as possible into one hour.

Also, Tenay and West really need to shut up once in a while, if even for just five or ten seconds.

I think its fair to say that for each taping they might get one to one and half "good" shows out of it. The thing is, don't they tape two or three shows per session?

You can't really ask the same guys to put on 3 **** matches per night...

I think its fair to say that for each taping they might get one to one and half "good" shows out of it. The thing is, don't they tape two or three shows per session?

You can't really ask the same guys to put on 3 **** matches per night...

I wanna see the 3 hour taping uncut.

Not the best show but I think it could have been a lot better if it had some decent commentary. Is there not one person in TNA that can see how much Tenay and West hurt the product?

This was probably one of the most jam packed hours of Impact in recent memory. WAY WAY WAY too much happening for ANYTHING to mean anything.

Not the best show but I think it could have been a lot better if it had some decent commentary. Is there not one person in TNA that can see how much Tenay and West hurt the product?

Change the announce team to Shane Douglas, Kevin Nash, Johnny Polo.

What if they brought in the cast of Mad TV to impersonate "WWE Creative" in a 20 minute promo with BG & Kip James? Or what if they brought in Harrison Ford to promote the new Indiana Jones movie? What if they had a King of the Mountain match and gave the championship belt to Robert Roode?