TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Blade2kxx

Looking for older TNA DVDs

So, I'm on a quest to get most of the meaningful TNA DVDs out there. That's basically everything except the PPV DVDs and the Jeff Hardy DVD since it's the suck. I may skip out on 3LK too.

So, anyway, I'm grabbing the TNA Title Matches and Ultimate X collection online tonight, adding to my collection already containing:

-AJ Styles Volume 1

-Raven

-JOE

-50 Greatest Moments

-TNA X-Division Volume "1" & 2

Here's my question: Does anyone out there have the original Best of the X-Division Matches or Best of the Bloodiest Brawls and are they willing to part with them?

The original Best of the X-Division owns every other DVD out there yet. Joe's comes close, but for sheer magnitude of great first-year TNA stuff (still their best period, IMO), that's where to luck. The original Best Title Matches and Best of the X-Division DVDs are great, and work together almost perfectly.

Definitely get the Best of the X Division DVD. Walmart sells it with the second volume for 15ish.

I have the new Best of the X-Division Volume 1. I got that double pack at Walmart. What I'm looking for is the original Best of the X-Division Matches that covered alot of the first year stuff, like Corey said.

And no, there's alot more on that X-D Matches DVD than just Styles.

Well then what is on it that hasn't been released on other non PPV DVDs? Ya know I wouldn't mind seeing a best of the X Cup collection considering I missed out on the weekly PPV days.