TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

This Week in College Football 1/1 - 1/7

The best part is that just for a second, I got all deflated because the OU guys were right there and I thought they were going to tackle him short of the line and the game was over. Then BOOM lateral, 50 yard touchdown. I really think it might be the most memorable play I've ever seen.

Let's see if ESPN gives this game the coverage it deserves.

"A dramatic OT classic in Glendale, but let's go to Erin in Pasadena whose standing by with Pete Caroll, Will Ferrell and other legendary USC alums"

I was wondering why the reciever ran back towards the middle of the field and away from the first down line and then WHAM..

I thought he was just trying to get the first. Then they'd call the last TO and get one shot at the endzone. I don't see how anyone in the stadium could see that coming.

Let's see if ESPN gives this game the coverage it deserves.

Happened on another network, so no.

That was quick.

I hate the idea of starting @ the 20. Start @ the 50, makes it more exciting.

Remember how in the XFL, for OT, you had to match the attempt total? That was half-awesome, half-dumb.

Guest Smues

This is making me flash back to the UW/cal game. Amazing TD at the end to tie it, then incredibly quick loss in OT.

ESPNEWS hasn't even mentioned that the game is in overtime. They are still running the breaking news that USC won the Rose Bowl.