TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scroby

OAO ECW Thread for 1/2/07

Preview:

Challenging the champion

January 2, 2007As decided by you, the ECW fans, Rob Van Dam will challenge Lashley for the ECW World Title tonight on the very first ECW on Sci Fi of 2007. Receiving 45 percent of the votes (to Test's 18 percent and Sabu's 37 percent), RVD has finally earned his opportunity to reclaim the gold.

Will Lashley, who has rolled through every obstacle thrown in his path, emerge victorious from yet another major challenge or will the new year bring in a new champion?

The three ECW.com poll candidates – RVD, Test and Sabu – faced each other in a Triple Threat Match on the last ECW on Sci Fi. Test made a case why he should be the man to challenge Lashley for the gold when he pinned Sabu. Could this contest yield new rivalries between these frustrated Extremists who haven’t reached the goal they set since December to Dismember?

ECW on Sci Fi proved to be a huge night with the in-ring debut of The Great Khali. The Punjabi giant showed no mercy as Shannon Moore became the first of what is sure to be a long list of victims. How much damage can the tandem of Khali and Daivari create?

Also, the rivalry between CM Punk and Hardcore Holly heated up as Holly challenged Punk to make him tap out in three minutes. Punk locked him in the Anaconda Vise, but Holly held on without conceding. What else could develop between these two adversaries?

Find out the answers Tuesday when live action returns to ECW on Sci Fi at 10/9 CT

I'm thinking quite a few things could happen here...

RVD wins cleanly with Lashley turning heel.

Lashley wns cleanly with the result of RVD turning Heel.

SOMEONE FREAKING TURNS HEEL!

Test comes out and causes a double DQ resulting in a triple threat next week or in the next few weeks or

Test causes Lashley to win somehow which results in a longer RVD vs Test feud to determind the double one contender for Lashley's title. (this is the more logical angle.)

RVD should of never lost the belt PERIOD! Now hit the damn music:

"Can't you see I'm easily bothered by persistence

One step from lashing out at you...

You want in to get under my skin

And call yourself a friend

I've got more friends like you

What do I do?

(Pre) Is there no standard anymore?

What it takes, who I am, where I've been

Belong

You can't be something you're not

Be yourself, by yourself

Stay away from me

A lesson learned in life

Known from the dawn of time

(Chorus) x4908540987439804398043089348093 times

Respect, walk

Run your mouth when I'm not around

It's easy to achieve

You cry to weak friends that sympathize

Can you hear the violins playing your song?

Those same friends tell me your every word

(Pre)

(Chorus)

Are you talking to me?

No way punk "

Lashley needs to turn heel and get someone to be his mouthpiece. However, with the speculation RVD is going to leave WWE after his contract is up, he's jobbing cleanly tonight. If anyone turns heel its going to be RVD.

I wonder how long it'll be until we get a new ECW authority figure. I wish they'd make it Eric Bishoff just to piss people off by this point. :)

Lashley should be on Smackdown having deep discussions with Boogeyman over which candy taste better Squirms or Jolly Ranchers.

Because they're black LOL M I RITE.

Naw cause Darth Maul vs Mace Windu would rule.

Guest Toddiwod
I was hoping he'd say "cause I didnt go to college and this is the only way I can earn a living!"

I love Dreamer, but man, I was convinced he was about to go for the Oscar and start crying.