TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

Help me figure out a game I played...

Alright, this might sound like not a lot of detail, but I can't seem to figure this game out.

Now one of the levels I am thinking of involves a house. You have to run around the house, different floors, and killing people. I remember holes in the floors and you had to run around them or jump over them. And I remember it being a boss level too.

It was either on the 360 or PS2.

Thanks in advance.

Alright, this might sound like not a lot of detail, but I can't seem to figure this game out.

Now one of the levels I am thinking of involves a house. You have to run around the house, different floors, and killing people. I remember holes in the floors and you had to run around them or jump over them. And I remember it being a boss level too.

It was either on the 360 or PS2.

Thanks in advance.

Black?

I will guess he means the second or third level of Black.

Actually there is no fucking way to tell what the hell he is talking about so I am just throwing a guess out there.

Of course there were no bosses in Black really...

I just felt like saying BLACK I guess.

How does one not know of it was PS2 or 360? PS2 or Xbox I can buy...but just on the basis of recency...

Why not? I owned both systems and played a bunch of games on both. It's easy to mix up the two. Or because the graphics are better on 360, I should automatically know?

Sorry these details sucked, which is why I couldn't figure it out.

But I did and it was Bully. At the end of Chapter 3 when you have to collect a bunch of Lola's stuff then fight this huge guy.

How does one not know of it was PS2 or 360? PS2 or Xbox I can buy...but just on the basis of recency...

Why not? I owned both systems and played a bunch of games on both. It's easy to mix up the two. Or because the graphics are better on 360, I should automatically know?

Sorry these details sucked, which is why I couldn't figure it out.

But I did and it was Bully. At the end of Chapter 3 when you have to collect a bunch of Lola's stuff then fight this huge guy.

Yea, the killing part is probaly what would throw most people off.