TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

BCS National Championship Game Thread

I am suprised Ohio St. remains a TD favorite.

Not me. I might think Florida's going to win, but they're going to have to play a flawless game to do so. Ohio State's been Awesome McFuckoff all season. I'm surprised they aren't favored by a greater margin.

I'm more for a +1 game or 4 team elimination round after the bowls.

Anyway, the thing that sucks most is how late the title games are on weekdays.

Exactly. Think of how many people missed the BSU/Oklahoma ending because it went pass midnight and it was a work/school night. The Super Bowl always starts early enough to avoid going late, why can't they do this with these bowl games? They don't need to start at 8:30. This goes for the World Series as well.

Yeah, who cares about deserving teams not getting a chance at the Title every single season? Some people are losing precious sleep!

I was just responding to Leena's comment about the late starts of the game.

Oh, Ohio State 27 Florida 21

Guest Princess Leena
I am suprised Ohio St. remains a TD favorite.

Not me. I might think Florida's going to win, but they're going to have to play a flawless game to do so. Ohio State's been Awesome McFuckoff all season. I'm surprised they aren't favored by a greater margin.

The line has been 7.5 for a while. Just enough to get people off the OSU bandwagon...

Oh lord, I keep forgetting that these BCS games are on Fox now. Goodbye appropriate marching band music for breaks and segues, hello focus group-determined hit tracks. This pregame show is killing me.

I take that back somewhat, since they're giving the bands some TV time.

This pregame show is still awful.

No more internet, it's game time. It's sacrelige to say this, but GO GATORS! DOIN' IT FOR DA CONFERENCE

How can you prefer college to the pros but hate on the bands? Without that element, it's just the usual high-gloss BS that greets us on Sundays.

Yeah, I came back when it was obvious they weren't starting any time soon.

EDIT: For real leaving this time. Now alllllllllllllllllllllll the haters can see what the SEC fuss is all about.

Guest Princess Leena
How can you prefer college to the pros but hate on the bands? Without that element, it's just the usual high-gloss BS that greets us on Sundays.

Yeah, I came back when it was obvious they weren't starting any time soon.

EDIT: For real leaving this time. Now alllllllllllllllllllllll the haters can see what the SEC fuss is all about.

I enjoy the bands. But, this is the National Championship. And people shouldn't have to stay up after midnight on a Monday to watch it.

Guest Princess Leena
This is our National Title Game announcing crew?

Yep. Charles Davis really gives off that big game feel.

Ooh, John McCain. That MAVERICK.

That was quick...

A fucking month to break down film and they don't know to kick away from Ginn on the kickoff?

Slayer might want to give up the too-cool-for-football posts and change the channel back to Fox.

Not too cool for the whole sport, just this mid-September feel game