TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Styles

TSM Fantasy Baseball 2007

How much time do we have to make our pick?

If we haven't heard from you within a day, I'll try to PM you to get your attention. Just try to be prompt so we can keep things moving. If you know you are going to be away for a while, just let me know in advance so I know to hold things up.

Again, I have an excel spreadsheet so I am keeping track of taken players.

Its tough to sit here and think, darn, look at all these guys go.

And then I think, nah, I couldn't have picked better than A-Rod and Beltran for my first two picks, so I shut up

Trade offers for Alexander, please.

PM me an offer.

Again, I have an excel spreadsheet so I am keeping track of taken players.

Its tough to sit here and think, darn, look at all these guys go.

And then I think, nah, I couldn't have picked better than A-Rod and Beltran for my first two picks, so I shut up

Trade offers for Alexander, please.

PM me an offer.

No trades will be processed until draft is over and teams have been signed up with Yahoo.

So close to being my turn! I've got one pitcher and one position player that I've had my eye on all round so hopefully Stephen Joseph leaves both of them alone. (Since I get two picks and all.)

Sorry,I looked at the taken players list, I didnt realize we were updating the rounds too,...and that the taken players list was umm, the keepers

Okay, anyways, sorry for the delay.

CHRIS YOUNG, PADRES

(Yeah I have 2 pitchers and 2 position players in mind, so theres no way iggy takes my next pick, cause I have 3 choices! pick away fellow GT BRO!

Whoo hoo! My turn!

With the final pick in the 3rd round, (and my first pick of the draft), the Cranky Old Men select:

oak_69671.jpg

Nick Swisher!

And with the first pick of the 4th round, the pitcher I wanted all along (Chris Young was 2nd choice):

Dontrelle-Willis-2005---Pitching-Action-Photograph-C11738566.jpeg

He's got a career ERA of 3.44 and he's just barely 25 years old. I'm very happy to see him slip to me in the 4th round.

Round 4 is now up. Just a note for the future, please, if a round ends, wait for me to post the start of the next round in the other thread before picking. It just helps me keep track of where we are and making sure the order is correct before we proceed. If you know you're up first, your pick isn't going anywhere, anyway. ;)

And with the first pick of the 4th round, the pitcher I wanted all along (Chris Young was 2nd choice):

He's got a career ERA of 3.44 and he's just barely 25 years old. I'm very happy to see him slip to me in the 4th round.

I thought about Dontrelle, but he had alot of innings last year and that kind of scared me away

I thought Dontrelle would of been a keeper.

I think Swisher was on my championship winning squad last year.

It was either Willis or Vlad. I traded Kazmir and maybe Wells for Willis (like a fucking idiot), but I was never going to keep Willis.