TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

OAO 2007 Royal Rumble Thread.

QUOTE(luke-o @ Jan 29 2007, 02:01 AM)

Bullshit. Kennedy had to carry the match. Batista did fuck all but sell a bad knee poorly.

I call bullshit.

QUOTE(Hawk 34 @ Jan 29 2007, 02:02 AM)

Surprisingly good match here.

Make your mind up team.

Oh dont get me wrong, it was a good match. It's just that Kennedy had to carry the match.

QUOTE(luke-o @ Jan 29 2007, 02:01 AM)

Bullshit. Kennedy had to carry the match. Batista did fuck all but sell a bad knee poorly.

I call bullshit.

QUOTE(Hawk 34 @ Jan 29 2007, 02:02 AM)

Surprisingly good match here.

Make your mind up team.

Oh dont get me wrong, it was a good match. It's just that Kennedy had to carry the match.

Kennedy was the heel, thats what made it seem that way. Bats put in some surprisingly smart work to help make Kennedy look like a star, not that Ken didn't bring the content too. The modified Nagata Lock and his excellent timing during the heat, and near falls into the finishing segment in particular.

That was good for a short match. They made Kenedy look like a serious contender.

Who couldn't beat an injured guy even through cheating?

He was in control for 90% of the match. I figured it'd be a glorified squash.

That was good for a short match. They made Kenedy look like a serious contender.

Who couldn't beat an injured guy even through cheating?

It's not like he hit the low blow and IMMEDIATELY Batista kicked out. Batista caught him with the bomb, and that's pretty much death, even with the buckling knee he still HIT the move, and it's not like Batista did the HHH/Booker Pedigree stall...he covered him pretty much as fast as he usually does after he takes a bit of a beating.

He made Kennedy look pretty damn good, and you could easily see how OVER Kennedy was.

I call Cena winning after putting Umaga underneath a bulldozer.

I wouldn't mind seeing a late 90s Hardcore title type match that spills out onto the streets.