TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RonL21

OAO Monday Night Raw Thread-1/29/2007

I figured we'd get the highlight from the Rumble of Benjamin hanging onto the bottom rope with his feet inches off the ground.

You just got a virtual replay.

And Cryme Tyme loses? I guess their on someone's "list"

People must think they're too cocky backstage, and possibly making out with too many of the Divas in public.

Plus their finisher isn't believeable.

They're pushing WGTT, obviously, as they went 3 matches deep into Turmoil at NYR, Shelton got into the Rumble (no Cade & Murdoch, Cryme Tyme, or Highlanders), and 1st to beat Cryme Tyme.

Once they get chemistry, a 12 min. Cryme/WGTT match at Backlash might be fun.

I enjoyed the Freebird style DDT at the end of that tag match.

Bracing for something really stupid with this "McMahon Fan Appreciation" thing, though.

Hard to believe the first Rumble ended up being One Man Gang against Hacksaw Jim Duggan. Even more shocking is Gang throwing out a quarter of those involved. That's one of those "what exactly were they thinking" moments.

First contenders?

Bracing for something really stupid with this "McMahon Fan Appreciation" thing, though.

I don't think it'll help. When Vince goes stupid, he goes mind-bogglingly stupid.

Good thing "Boggle" is only a three-minute game.

Anyone else getting the feeling that the day Maria wins a Women's Title is going to be one hell of a loud pop? I mean, it won't happen because she is still miserable in the ring and she has that whole Punk heat going I'm sure. But wow, the crowd loves her.

And Melina sucks.