TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Princess Leena

Windows Vista.

Sorry to bump this but I just got Vista on my new computer. It's no XP but it's still nice. I just hate this Google deskbar and Napster. How do you Add and Remove Programs on Vista?

Can't you switch to classic mode?

I had an Vista computer for a day and it was horrible. Programs froze everytime I used them, I couldn't open more than one program at once, and the computer crashed every hour or so. It just sucked.

I am sooo glad I have a Mac. It is ten times better.

Thanks, I found it.

Is there any good Virus programs or Firewalls for Vista? I tried Zone Alarm but it's not Vista compatible. How's the Windows Firewall that's on the system?

I may be getting Vista in the coming months (depends on if I have any money left over from student loans) and I was wondering if I should get the Full version, or just the upgrade version. I was leaning towards the full version in case I ever need to format, etc. but a a guy at school was saying you can do all of that with the upgrade version.

I may be getting Vista in the coming months (depends on if I have any money left over from student loans) and I was wondering if I should get the Full version, or just the upgrade version. I was leaning towards the full version in case I ever need to format, etc. but a a guy at school was saying you can do all of that with the upgrade version.

If you want to clean install Vista, boot Vista from the DVD, and don't put the serial number in. When it installs and boots to Windows, start the installation again in Vista and follow the instructions on the screen.

If you want to clean install Vista, boot Vista from the DVD, and don't put the serial number in. When it installs and boots to Windows, start the installation again in Vista and follow the instructions on the screen.

And this can all be done with the upgrade edition? Excellent...just saved me about $100 then