TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

Smackdown Spoilers twelve days before No Way Out

Kennedy/Batista was better than their match at the Rumble.

DD/London-Kendrick was also good. I wouldn't mind if DD gpt a push, but IMO Regal and Taylor deserve it more(when they return).

Don't worry the way they're being promoted I expect D&D to get the title shot at Mania.

I don't understand why they didn't save the ladder match until Wrestlemania.

You could have had D&D going over London & Kendrick at No Way Out and then setup the ladder match for Wrestlemania replacing Regal & Taylor with D&D.

But maybe they'll do another "Money in the Bank" match and therefore not want two ladder matches on the card.

It seems odd to be doing a rematch so quickly of a match like a 4 Way Ladder Match, especially one which'd probably boost DVD sales for Armageddon. The first time it happens, they don't promote it. The second time, they promote it, but it's not a must see because people can just buy the first which they know is good rather than buy NWO and hope it'll be good.

The only saving grace I can see is Regal and Taylor refusing to work the match, D&D getting subbed in and winning the titles. Otherwise, I don't get the point.

Nope, actually Finley has now ended the 1-on-1 undefeated streaks of both Lashley and Boogeyman. No one had come CLOSE to beating Boogeyman before Finley.

Regal's a very solid wrestler but fits into the tag division horribly. I pray he and awful Taylor don't get the belts.

Nope, actually Finley has now ended the 1-on-1 undefeated streaks of both Lashley and Boogeyman. No one had come CLOSE to beating Boogeyman before Finley.

Regal's a very solid wrestler but fits into the tag division horribly. I pray he and awful Taylor don't get the belts.

JBL ended Lashley's streak.