TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

Better Know A Writer!

Characters Portrayed: Chris Fury, Omega Storm (so short-lived...). Also had a mixed tags duo in mind for my last return, but they never saw light of day.

In SWF Since: I want to say May '01. Back in the waning days of the IGNML. On and off since.

Real-Life Height: 5'10"

Real-Life Weight: 190... *shudder*

Real-Life Age: 30

Real-Life Location: Travis Air Force Base, CA

Picture: Me at Ren Faire last month, searching for a friend. Heh. Yes, the watch is -so- period. And that's my car I'm standing on.

Faire.jpg

Education: A bit o' college... Working on my degree in Aircraft Maintenance and also working on getting some Comp Sci out of the way.

Accomplishments Outside of SWF: Joining the Air Force (yes, even though I complain about it), and being an Internet Radio DJ, oddly enough.

Favorite Band: What day is it? Too f'ing many to list.

Favorite Song: Of the moment, it's the P.O.D. version of "Booyaka 619". Don't ask, it's just catchy as Hell.

Favorite Movie: Anything with the words "Monty Python", "Airplane", "Mel Brooks", and / or "Star Trek" in it.

Virgin? Explain.: Nope. I lost that a long moment ago.

Accomplishments Within SWF: Euro Champ in my Clan heel run... Also Hardcore Champ on one of my returns.

Favorite SWF Moment: Coming back to find it's still here? Winning Euro gold against John Kreuger, LDP, and Ash (I believe) in a double-cage to outside the cages match.

Favorite SWF Writer (All-Time): Silent, Eddie Mac, GSMS... There's been a shitload of awesome writers. I was also always a bit tickled by Sarah's writing.

Favorite SWF Writer (Current): Yeesh... I need to see who's on the roster still. Flesher and Tox (as himself and his sis) were always an entertaining read.

Why You Joined The SWF: Friends, my friends. They (and the love of wrestling, the mistress that she is) brought me here. Fond memories keep me coming back.

Real Name: Well it will be Allison Brooks when all is said and done. Gimme some time.

Characters Portrayed: Annie Eclectic (in all her different forms, and yes that masked chick was supposed to be Annie too)

In SWF Since: Er... well I was there for the IGNWF... what's that 2002?

Real-Life Height: 5' 9"

Real-Life Weight: uhh... too high.

Real-Life Age: 25

Real-Life Location: Noors-Holland according to Myspace. Someone want to work that one out for me? (New Hampshire)

Picture: Ha. Maybe after surgery. Wanna see me now? Search YouTube for "Gorgar the Friendly Barbarian". Look for the kid in the fedora and red fleece jacket. That's me. *sigh*

Education: Associate's in Comp. Multimedia and Design. I'm color blind with poor depth perception. I'm currently in IT.

Accomplishments Outside of SWF: Managed to actually get a computer job. Not dead yet.

Favorite Band: They Might Be Giants for english, hide with Spread Beaver for japanese.

Favorite Song: Right now it's "I'm Alright" by Neil Zaza

Favorite Movie: Happiness of the Katakuris

Virgin? Explain.: *sigh* I have an amazing litany of poor dating choices. Including, but not limited to, living with my ex-fiancee and current girlfriend at the same time. Did I mention they're sisters? Yeah.

Accomplishments Within SWF: JL's longest win streak (10), First woman to win the ICTV belt (is it around anymore?), created the infamous *flip* promo. Arguably the biggest drama queen in SWF history.

... oh wait, we had Thoth. Never mind.

Favorite SWF Moment: Reading a match longer than a NYT Bestseller... getting the Information Superhighway off the ground... and actually winning for a while there as Beezel. Losing 90834756938746 times to Taamo.

Favorite SWF Writer (All-Time): yeesh, probably a three way tie between Edwin, Thugg, and Flesher.

Favorite SWF Writer (Current): Flesher, Toxx, and I'm so happy IL is still kicking ass.

Why You Joined The SWF: I love wrestling, I love writing, and the friends make this place great. Plus, it was great therapy to not have to be male for a while. Fucking real life...

-Annie

Characters Portrayed: Thoth, Orochi (who was the same guy as Thoth), Bill Fillmaff

In SWF Since: 2001

Real-Life Height: 5'9"

Real-Life Weight: 158

Real-Life Age: 24

Real-Life Location: Orange County

Picture: Facebook doesn't allow direct linking, so...

My Profile Picture

Education: Bachelors in Computer Science

Accomplishments Outside of SWF: I work for Datanet Solutions programming financial software. Nice, steady job.

Favorite Band: Right now, I'd have to say UVERworld.

Favorite Song: Color of the Heart by UVERworld.

Favorite Movie: Right now, Pan's Labyrinth.

Virgin? Explain.: No, not a virgin. Lost it at 18.

Accomplishments Within SWF: More title reigns than anyone in the history of the SWF. Previous record holder of longest US title reign. Either the only person, or the second person, to be the ML champion, the JL champion, and the WF champion.

Favorite SWF Moment: IGNML, Hell in a Cell vs Silent to win the ML world title, or stopping Tom Flesher's insane hot streak to be crowned SWF champion.

Favorite SWF Writer (All-Time): Fallout. Ridiculously underrated. Very dependable. Should have promoed more.

Favorite SWF Writer (Current): Haven't followed. Really should... I'll edit this.

Why You Joined The SWF: There was an article on IGN Wrestling... back when that even existed. I joined up in the Winter of 2001, just interested by the whole concept. I created a character that was a ripoff of Iori from the King of Fighters, which with I was obsessed with at the time. It led to endless days of writing, and great moments of camaraderie.

Arguably the biggest drama queen in SWF history.

Justify this. With Stubby, Ash, Bo (that sex promo), and Mercury (that time he did that thing), how am I a bigger drama queen?

I'm quite harmless.

Arguably the biggest drama queen in SWF history.

Justify this. With Stubby, Ash, Bo (that sex promo), and Mercury (that time he did that thing), how am I a bigger drama queen?

I'm quite harmless.

We all know there were bigger than you or I, but I just wanted to pick on an old friend :P

Ash though? Really, Ash?

-Annie

[Ash though? Really, Ash?

Remember the time King marked Ash as the winner of a match everyone felt he lost? Would that be King drama, or Ash drama?