TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

Yogurt

Who eats it?

I love it, and it's my snack every night. The bacteria help to regulate your system, as well.

I get the big tubs of Dannon Free Vanilla and add granola from the whole foods section. Great, healthy, low calorie snack.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Great stuff. I use the plain kind in a lot of cooking to replace sour cream and other really high-fat ingredients. I'm all about some positive digestive flora.

Guest Vitamin X

Yeah, I love it as well. I usually buy the light n fit fridge packs (I love strawberry and peach in particular) and just eat them if I need to have a quick fix. I dig this and cottage cheese a lot, even though I used to hate cottage cheese when I was younger.

I haven't really eaten nor tried just regular plain yogurt, but I like the suggestions listed above. Particularly Mik's above mixing in granola with vanilla, or replacing sour cream with it. Cottage cheese is also a good replacement for things since it's low in fat and carbs and high in protein.

Guest Oedipus Rex

I enjoy yogurt, as well as kefir drinks. I shall have some strawberry kefir RIGHT NOW.

EDIT: Mmmm boy. This is actually better than vanilla, which I found too sour.

I have a bowl of plain yogurt with fruit every morning. Nice healthy breakfast and gives you most of your fruit for the day.

I buy yogurt by the bulk when it's on sale.

All various berries for me, i don't like vanilla. Or plain unless it's in Tzatziki.

My Mom buys this greek, super-creamy yoguer from Trader Joe's. I think it only comes in desserty flavours. I tried honey. Blech.