TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jaxxson Mayhem

OAO Raw Thread For 2/19

The difference between Hennig and Owen is that Hennig always seemed like a guy who could in theory jump to the main event, but never quite did in the WWF. Owen was always a bit too much of a goofy dork to be a serious threat. Hennig's problem mostly was that he was a mid sized heel during an era when people expected most heels to be of the big fat variety in the main event. If Hennig was in his prime right now he'd have no problem main eventing in the current WWE.

Hennig was about 6 years ahead of his time.

You both might want to check the Comments...thread to find out who Donald is going to pick.

He is probably picking Lashley because they cant find a title contender for him at Mania, but now I am also hearing that Stone Cold will guest referee that match, so the match seems pretty big. I wonder if Lashley can take the pressure and hold the weight of this match.

They could have had Lashley be at Raw for some reason and make the save for Piper and Rhodes, getting a rub, explain he idolized them, etc, Vince telling him it was none of his business and go from there.

I can't imagine him as a heel. A guy has to have some visible charisma for me to even consider the idea of them turning heel. Would anyone really care, marks included?

I can't imagine him as a heel. A guy has to have some visible charisma for me to even consider the idea of them turning heel. Would anyone really care, marks included?

Let me put it this way Lashley maybe the ECW champion but he is like the #5 face on the brand so they either need to transfer him to monday or friday night cause nobody is buying him as a top face on the Sci-fi channel.