TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jaxxson Mayhem

OAO Raw Thread For 2/19

i coulda sworn Chris Jericho and Christian were in that match

Well they showed Jericho for a few seconds.

i coulda sworn Chris Jericho and Christian were in that match

Well they showed Jericho for a few seconds.

I guess i blinked..cause i missed it

If Edge loses I would be shocked.

Thanks.

Why? Edge has plans for Mania. RVD is headed nowhere and he's the go-to guy after Jeff for ladder stunt fests.

You have a point, but RVD is not a contender compared to Edge. That is my only thinking.

Thanks.

Wonder what the odds of Kahli getting in on the MITB match are?

Pretty good odds. Kane and Lashley served as the big guys for the previous MitB's and I don't think Kane's getting a match at Mania at this point. Unless ECW sends Snitsky, I don't think we have many BIG MEN that could threaten for the title.

I expect 2/2/2 for each brand as far as the MitB match goes (although it can easily be 3 men from each brand if they wanted to). ECW likely sends RVD and one of the NEW BREED guys like Burke or Corvon. I'll gp ahead and call that Kennedy and Mysterio take a spot for Smackdown. Leaving Carlito and possibly Shelton or Kenny for the final spot....maybe Khali for the novelty.

It'd basically be RVD/Kennedy/Mysterio as far as legit contenders are concerned but you get a sample of high flyers and a possible big man.

Thanks.

Why? Edge has plans for Mania. RVD is headed nowhere and he's the go-to guy after Jeff for ladder stunt fests.

You have a point, but RVD is not a contender compared to Edge. That is my only thinking.

Thanks.

It's good for them to keep Edges Mania streak going and putthing him in another MITB match isn't the best idea for that.

Thanks.

Thanks.

It's good for them to keep Edges Mania streak going and putthing him in another MITB match isn't the best idea for that.

I think Edge going 6-0 at WM and being 4-0 in ladder matches (only one win wasn't a stunt match) doesn't lend much to that streak but either is beating Orton.

Wonder what the odds of Kahli getting in on the MITB match are?

Pretty good odds. Kane and Lashley served as the big guys for the previous MitB's and I don't think Kane's getting a match at Mania at this point. Unless ECW sends Snitsky, I don't think we have many BIG MEN that could threaten for the title.

I expect 2/2/2 for each brand as far as the MitB match goes (although it can easily be 3 men from each brand if they wanted to). ECW likely sends RVD and one of the NEW BREED guys like Burke or Corvon. I'll gp ahead and call that Kennedy and Mysterio take a spot for Smackdown. Leaving Carlito and possibly Shelton or Kenny for the final spot....maybe Khali for the novelty.

It'd basically be RVD/Kennedy/Mysterio as far as legit contenders are concerned but you get a sample of high flyers and a possible big man.

RVD/Burke

Jeff Hardy/Kahli

Kennedy/??

Thanks.

Thanks.

I think Edge going 6-0 at WM and being 4-0 in ladder matches (only one win wasn't a stunt match) doesn't lend much to that streak but either is beating Orton.

All they have to say is he's undefeated at Mania, most fans won't remember what kinda matches he's won.

Uh oh..........are they gonna have Edge lose his streak and totally blow that huge Taker match next year......well I guess Taker could lose and blow it too.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Still right.

Thanks.

Goddamnit! I had RVD pegged to win.

I was sure they'd go with Orton/Edge. As I'd much rather see that, then the two possibly going at it in the Money in the Bank.

I did like that kick RVD did though, looked like it came out of nowhere.

Guest whizzo

I was just going to type my agreement and then Edge won. Baffling.

So I suppose Edge has to win then or theyve fucked up a future WM main event Streak V Streak Vs the Undertaker