TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Young

My 1 Year Workout Results

Wow bringing the stupid.

Why are white people lawyers? They smarter? Why are KKK members white? They better at wearing sheets and burning shit?

Here is a hint: people choose their own professions. If black people are so athletic, why aren't they playing hockey? Why are many of the best baseball players Cuban/Latin/etc? How come white Americans seem to suck at basketball these days but white Europeans are tearing it up? Are white Europeans naturally more gifted than white Americans?

Okay, why then in the NFL are almost all wide receivers, running backs and corners black when they make up roughly 10-15% of the US Population. If all races have the same basic body type those numbers would even out.

No, they wouldn't. That would only be true if the NFL could draft anyone at age 6 and they had to become football players once drafted.

Why aren't there a lot of awesome black hockey players? Because black people don't care about hockey very much. Why are the best baseball players from Latin America? Because baseball is big in Latin American and baseball is a way to make a better life for yourself.

You are assuming that everyone in the world *wants* to be an NFL player. News flash: they don't.

Also I would point out the darker you look the more muscular you look. White guys look more muscular with a tan. That mean tan people are better at football?

---

As far as cardio is concerned, a half-hour a day is not too much. On a bike you'll burn something like 300-400 calories. in a half-hour if even that.

But white people do want to be NFL Players, go to any high school across the country and you'll see plenty aspiring to it (more want to be football players than baseball players). Go to any high school gym and you'll see white kids playing basketball, they want to be picked up for college, they're not turning down scholarships. That's the difference between your argument with Hockey, black people aren't playing it across the country trying to get in.

And give me a break with that tan shit. I'm in my uni's athletic village everyday, and body types aren't hard to recognize.

And you can't choose to become a lawyer, some just aren't intelligent enough. You can't choose to become a professional athlete, almost all aren't gifted enough.

And the numbers really don't support your arguement. I'd say 80% of running backs, corners and wide receivers are black. It's not that white people hate those positions, it's that coaches transition people into the role best suited for them based on athletic ability, which is based on body type. Coaches want to win, and they obvisiously draft and position their teams to win. So they obvisiously think that black people are better suited for those positions. The question is why? The answer is body type and athletic ability. Next.

And one final thing, thanks for making my argument stronger.

You're reasoning for black people not playing hockey was a lack of interest, otherwise there would be more.

I explained that white high schoolers and college students are very interested in football and basketball, so why aren't they advancing? Because by your own logic if they choose to they should make it, at least in comparable numbers.

Just because some guys play in a gym doesn't mean they seriously want to play pro ball. Sure, if someone handed it to them on a silver platter they might say yes, but that doesn't mean they are gunning for it.

I play bass guitar, that doesn't mean I'm trying hard to be in a hit band. I also know how to play Chess but I'm not gunning for grandmaster.

There is a huge difference between "wanting" as in "hey, if someone offers I won't say no" vs. wanting as in having that be a real goal.

What about white Europeans? Are they also genetically superior to white Americans? Peja, Dirk, AK, etc, are blessed with superior European genes?

I didn't make your argument stronger you dope. Do you understand what a self-selecting sample is? You really think white America is as interested in being the next Jordan as black America?

Why are most kindergarten teachers women? Is it because women are just better at that? Or is that women are more interested in that? (Hint: it's the latter) But hey, plenty of men like kids! I see men with kids every single day! Obviously men like kids too!

The worst part is your type of attitude is self-perpetuating. People 'know' that black athletes are better so they go after them, then surprise surprise their athletes are black!

Just like people 'knew' that white coaches and QBs were better. Let's travel back in time 20 years. Wow almost every QB is white! I guess the coaches must know that white guys have better arms, better QB bodies and are better at reading defenses! Outside of Warren Moon you can't name a good black QB so I guess it must be true!

---

You are making an incredible leap in your logic. Yes, most running backs are black. That doesn't automatically mean that black people make better running backs, there are a million factors at play.