TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sandman9000

Tom Brady taking lessons from Shawn Kemp

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patr...?p1=MEWell_Pos1

A Brazilian website reported yesterday that Tom Brady's girlfriend Gisele Bundchen may be pregnant and, if so, the Pats QB is the father. According to the popular celebrity website Glamurama.com.br , Bundchen would be no more than two months pregnant, but may already have told select friends and family. The brief item was written by Joyce Pascowitch , who's the Brazilian equivalent of the New York Post's Richard Johnson . Brady's agent Don Yee did not return a phone call yesterday, and Bundchen's rep at IMG denied the report. Two weeks ago, Brady's ex-girlfriend actress Bridget Moynahan revealed she's pregnant, and Brady is the father.

::Standing ovation::

This is where I'd usually point out that there's already a thread you could have put this in, but we can't do away with this topic title. Well done.

Now he needs to dump her, get Petra Nemcova away from James Blunt and knock her up. Work his way through the whole catalog!

Tom Brady: The Model Filler

He just saw all the attention the Manning family gets with Archie/Peyton/Eli and wants to make the Bradys the next generation. Might as well do it with supermodels.

Guest Vitamin X

What man doesn't want to be Tom Brady. Multi-millionaire, young bachelor, with good looks, can be a total prick if you feel like it and still have the adoration of millions, multiple time Super Bowl winner, and goes right through beautiful actresses and supermodel girlfriends, the latest of which is known for having the longest legs in the world.

I mean, fuck. The law of averages has to catch up with this dude, in his 30s or something.

Guest Eagle Man
What man doesn't want to be Tom Brady. Multi-millionaire, young bachelor, with good looks, can be a total prick if you feel like it and still have the adoration of millions, multiple time Super Bowl winner, and goes right through beautiful actresses and supermodel girlfriends, the latest of which is known for having the longest legs in the world.

I mean, fuck. The law of averages has to catch up with this dude, in his 30s or something.

He told his friends, "you know, the law of averages says anything will happen that can--that's what it says--but the last time the Cubs won a National League pennant was the year we dropped the bomb on Japan."

When I was a kid, I had this tape called "Super Slams of the NBA", and in it Shawn Kemp pulled off the nastiest dunk ever. He was all mad about something (there was an unintelligable interview and shit) and just totally busted out a dunk contest up-down-kick yer legs out reverse dunk on like three guys. It was my favorite shit and I used to do it on my nerf hoop. No one ever talks about that, it's all babies.

And good for Brady. Helmets, protection and the like. Blah.