TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

Smackdown Spoilers for 3/16 airing

I take serious offense with people who say what Mistico did was "stupid"

that was a BRILLIANT political move on his part. One of the best in some time.

Not only did he show CMLL that he was in high demand, but he also got to show WWE his skills for future reference. When his CMLL contract comes up, not only will he be the biggest draw in Mexico, but he will also be in demand from American feds, and damn sure the Mexican feds remember the last time their stars were in "demand" by an American fed.

On top of that, Vince loves to get what he can't have. If he wanted Mistico signed, and he couldn't do it, do you honestly think he WON"T try and sign Mistico when his contract is up? Come on now.

Mistico will make a killing off this. Dear god he'll make hard money from one simple move.

and I laughed at WWE's jab at him. Petty, sure, but kinda clever.

I like how when they moved Davari to SD, WWE instantly gave him a huge win over Helms, shocking a lot of people since it looked like he was actually going to get a push, instead of being squashed week after week like most people thought would happen. Then, after that win, they just go ahead and do exactly what everyone expected in the first place.

"THAT'S NOT A HOOK AT ALL, IT'S A HANDLE TO PULL THE CHAIN!" - Michael Cole

Ok, he didn't say it, but he should have.

I like how when they moved Davari to SD, WWE instantly gave him a huge win over Helms, shocking a lot of people since it looked like he was actually going to get a push, instead of being squashed week after week like most people thought would happen. Then, after that win, they just go ahead and do exactly what everyone expected in the first place.

"THAT'S NOT A HOOK AT ALL, IT'S A HANDLE TO PULL THE CHAIN!" - Michael Cole

Ok, he didn't say it, but he should have.

good point and that last part was kinda funny

Hardy's better than Punk and has had a TON of good matches this year and last year with a variety of opponents. That's why he went over.

13 minutes aired for Hardy/Kennedy, BTW.

Smackdown! was so awesome this week for what feels like the 90th straight week.

Kennedy jobbing to Hardy was shocking, but I think WWE was just trying to put over the idea that anybody in the MITB has a chance of winning it.

Hardy's better than Punk and has had a TON of good matches this year and last year with a variety of opponents. That's why he went over.

13 minutes aired for Hardy/Kennedy, BTW.

Smackdown! was so awesome this week for what feels like the 90th straight week.

Yeah ever since smackdown moved to the CW network, the shows have been much better

Perhaps my opinion's totally skewed since I like him, but it seems like Hardy's the second most over worker on Smackdown behind Undertaker. I could really see fans buying into a Hardy title reign.

The thing about hardy is that he goes back and forth as it seems that he always wins one week and loses the other

he's on a roll with fans though: He was the one to give Kennedy his first pinfall defeat, smashed in Mercury's face, and Corkscrew is right, he really DOES get a ton of fans behind him in every match he's in. I could see him winning MITB (even though I'm a tremendous Kennedy fan)

I've said before Hardy should be moved to ECW and become a main event player since they won't give him a shot on SD or Raw.

He is, but no matter how over he gets, he'll never get a serious push.

If he wins MITB, I'll eat my computer. It'll be either Kennedy or Orton, with Edge as a darkhorse.

I agree