TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AmericanDragon

POTC3 Trailer

It looks like it has potential to be a great cap to the series. As long as it's more Depp and less Bloom. However, it also has that pointless scene feeling that happened with the wheel scene in part two. I'll go see it because it looks fun enough, but I'll keep my aims low.

Just hope they don't do something stupid like release a trailer giving away the Keith Richards parts. They have done a good job keeping those secret so here's hoping they continue to be secret.

They kept Geoffrey Rush secret in the second one, so they'll probably be able to pull off Keith Richards.

Although I didn't know anybody that knew Geoffrey Rush was in the second movie.

They kept Geoffrey Rush secret in the second one, so they'll probably be able to pull off Keith Richards.

Although I didn't know anybody that knew Geoffrey Rush was in the second movie.

I remember seeing Rush's name listed for POTC 3, but many speculated that he would have a small cameo role in it, yet he probably has the second most screentime in the movie next to Depp.

Happy he's back for the third.

Is this Jack I'm looking at?

Probably.

A similar scene showed a character similar to in Daed Man's Chest where he came out of the wall for a few seconds and then was sucked back in.

In the third movie they find Captain Jack's corpse lodged ino the Black Pearl and Tia Delma uses a spell to recreate him.