TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

A few new pictures of Tammy "Sunny" Sytch

just the managers program on 24/7 today and Vince was glowing all about her, except for what happened to her. as many on there said, she was the first of the "divas" and unlike most of them had real charisma, could talk, and was actually passionate about the business. Sable kinda jumped on top of that success later on. if sunny had first hit it big in 1998, shed be talked about with more relevance today. but anyway good to see she is looking healthy, I don't want to see her drop dead like so many others have at a young age.

I'm surprised she hasn't been put into the HOF yet.

Vince probably would only induct her if she lost some more weight and got a bigger boob job, but he probably doesn't want her on screen otherwise. Sad, but probably true.

Yeah but he put Sherri in the Hall of Fame so who knows?

Though I agree with Invader that she wasn't really around long enough to warrant induction into the WWE Hall of Fame. But the WWE Hall of Fame is a crock anyways.

Sherri was a champion wrestler before she became a manager. Its her body of work that earned her induction.

she honestly looks better than she did a few months ago... she's not that far off from her original figure... that's the odd thing about women's weight, she honestly could be about 25 lbs off from "Sunny" weight, women just carry it so differently then men

Re: Next Woman in HoF

Miss Elisabeth is going in, without a doubt. Probably with Savage if they ever work anything out with him.