TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iliketurtles

TNA Superstar Returns Tonight

Another spoiler......

Appears they will probably give Jarrett the next title shot too as whoever gets the pinfall in the Lethal Lockdown match faces Christian at the May ppv.

Gee, thanks TNA.

On a side note, I read the spoilers over at Observer site and the reporter made it sound like Jarrett ACTUALLY got a strong face response from the Orlando crowd, which I find hard to believe.

...why did you use the word Superstar when talking about TNA?

Have some friends that are in Orlando and they said Jeff Jarrett is back, is a face, and has longer hair.

Boy, it's great to see TNA again doing something that the fans were demanding.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111

Wait, what? Orlando baught into it? Really?

They wont except Sting vs Abyss in a casket match but they'll take JJ as a face.

The mind boggles.

On a side note, I read the spoilers over at Observer site and the reporter made it sound like Jarrett ACTUALLY got a strong face response from the Orlando crowd, which I find hard to believe.

Almost any wrestler with name value, however small, will get a reaction when they return after a long break, especially when put in the babyface position of making the save. The real test is when Jarrett isn't new and isn't in set up spots to get the big pop.

...why did you use the word Superstar when talking about TNA?

Because if I said Anti-Christ it wouldn't be a spoiler.

What was I suppose to say? Legend?

Umm....wrestler comes to mind.

or

J A Double F J A double R E Double T

I don't think the face reactions will stick. With a fanbase growing sick of most things TNA and changes desperately needed, they'll (hopefully) realize that Jeff Jarrett, no matter the gimmick or alignment, is still Jeff Jarrett.

I'm also praying we're not gonna get the "Stone Cold" Jeff Jarrett superhero babyface they tried to make him during the SEX feud, because it's not gonna fly, especially if he's still using the f'n guitar.

Almost any wrestler with name value, however small, will get a reaction when they return after a long break, especially when put in the babyface position of making the save. The real test is when Jarrett isn't new and isn't in set up spots to get the big pop.

Im calling bullshit on that one just because it's Jeff Jarrett.

Jeff Jarrett, not matter how long he is away, is STILL Jeff Jarrett. The man the Orlando crowd bottled because he won the King of the Mountain not even a year ago.

He's totally going to try and book himself as a "Stone Cold" type of rebel babyface. It will come off as lame and backfire. Then he will turn heel and cut a promo where he says that the fans are all stupid.

There is a long list of current active wrestlers in TNA that are better at the interview/promo than J A Double F J A double R E Double T..