TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

I have 2/3 of a bag of egg noodles

Guest Tzar Lysergic

The big wide ones. I have them leftover from making stroganoff, and I hate meat/noodle with mashed potatoes dishes. Recommend something good to do with the remainders.

Slice a red, green, and yellow pepper, add italian dressing and parmesan, and you have a good quick gay-for-springtime pasta salad. Egg noodles always seem to take in a lot of whatever flavor you dump on top of them.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Pasta salad, that's the ticket!

I'm going to wing it and post results later this week.

if you fry them in hot oil they will turn into cinnamon twist type things like at taco bell. Thats what cinnamon twists are are corkscrew egg noodles deep fried and covered with cinnamon.

if you fry them in hot oil they will turn into cinnamon twist type things like at taco bell. Thats what cinnamon twists are are corkscrew egg noodles deep fried and covered with cinnamon.

Do they still have those? I haven't seen them around here in about 10 years.

Egg noddles are awesome with any type of broth. They match particularly well with beef. Beef stroganoff is awesome. Wait, that's just what you made.Homemmade chicken noddle soup is always a winner... With some butter and herbs, you'll have a hell of a side-dish. Fresh peas and meat wouldn't do badly. Chewy noodles with crunchy peas is a really nice match. And full of green peaness. Wait, that;s horrible.

Honestly, I've been using rice noodles for so long, I can't remember the last time I used egg noodles except for natch, beef stroganoff.