TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chui

My WWE Theme Collection

Can anyone post the following?:

Rick Rude's WWF Theme

Stand Back (The song Vince McMahon sang on Piledriver)

Enjoy

Piledriver___Vince.mp3

Anyone have Stone Cold's 1997 theme? It's VERY similar to the 98 version, but the 98 version adds a base or something and sounds a little different. The 97 version was heavier and was on WWF Volume 2, with Austin talking over it unfortunetly.

Guest JpBv2

Can anyone upload Vladimir Kozlov and Ron Simmons from the latest album? I did not find it on Chui's list. MUCH APPRECIATED! Thank you

Guest Nitro 24/7

Hi does anyone have the HHH "Time to play the game" by Drowning Pool? That song rocked! :headbang:

Guest Nitro 24/7

hey dudes im also looking for :

The Powers of Pain theme and any WWF TV Show themes mainly Raw from 93 and Primetime Wrestling and Sunday Night Heat.

Guest Nitro 24/7

Hey thanks for The Powers of Pain !

Anybody have the HHH Drowning Pool song? :headbang:

Guest Nitro 24/7
It's at the bottom of the link ChiefWarEagle just posted.

Yeah I just noticed that :) thanks ChiefWarEagle and Andrew! You guys are awesome!

Guest Nitro 24/7

OK how about Eddie Guerreros theme "Gangsta Lean?" or "Gangsta Lane?" ...the version Im looking for was more of a rap version which appeared to have more vocals then his actual entrance theme...Anyone happen to have it? :huh:

Guest kaplanir

Can anyone upload "Deadly Game"? I think it's the theme from Survivor Series 98. Not sure about that, though.

Can anyone here upload the unedited Evolution exit theme. You know, the one with the kickass guitar riff at the begining? That is, if anyone has it.

Hi people I have a really rare request. There was a real powerhouse theme used in the WWF during 1999 by Mabel, Dr. Death, The Acolytes and Test. I've only ever managed to come across a couple of recordings but never CDQ&F. Is there anybody out there that can help me find this?

I did come across a post here from someone by the name of "Guest_Krateros_*" from last year who claimed to have this theme in CDQ but I know bumping old topics, especially a year old is normally frowned upon so I thought I'd just go ahead and make a new request for it.