TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

Storm Comentzzzzzz

I know Johnny/Danny has yet to be decided. Unsure of the Max/JJ showage. The handicap was a DNS, as was WC/Gabe, but I at least had a forewarning and good excuse for that one, so it shall be forgiven.

Got a rough draft of the next card, but until some things from tonight are cleared up, it shall remain a rough draft. Hope to have it up in the morning.

Super-duper sorry about the no-show. Things just kinda piled up on me this week and whatnot, but I probably still had time to put something in. I still want to blame JJ Johnson for this, though.

I'll read the show in a bit, but it looks like JRR needs to read the newbie thread.

I hope you all realise that Jakey's going to be World Champion before we know it.

Nice promo from Landon though, good stuff there. Landon's back in relaxed and cocky mode, which suits him best.

I've felt like crap for close to 3 days... I should have wrote my match last week but didn't, so yeah...I no-showed. Won't happen again any time soon as I have a week off now and will have plenty of time for both lovely sleep and even lovelier writing. This is the first time I've been "up" today, after going to bed like 12 hours ago. My body doesn't like it when I do that.

Apologies. I know I've been jumping on no-shows on Skull Radio, but I try to only do it when it's consistent and constant. Everybody has bad weeks. I think I'm going back to bed.

Guest TheFabulousJakey

I know its a buncha woulda coulda shoulda, but I could have done a lot better had I not put things off so late. I apologize to the other three who were so misrepresented in that match.

Does Judge even realize that he's supposed to be marking a match? It's almost 24 hours later and Judge hasn't even read the PM with my match in it. Can me and Danny send our matches to someone else to mark and get the ball rolling on the next card?

Does Judge even realize that he's supposed to be marking a match? It's almost 24 hours later and Judge hasn't even read the PM with my match in it. Can me and Danny send our matches to someone else to mark and get the ball rolling on the next card?

To be fair, it's entirely possible he didn't know, since I added the markers late as usual.

That said, I've got his password, so I'll raid his inbox and get on that now.

Sign in to follow this