TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Danville_Wrestling

Supreme Court Bans Partial Birth Abortion

Guest Richard McBeef

Hoff is on sabbatical because he realized that he's lusting after a cartoon, so now we'll never know.

Guest 9999

Abortion should only be legal if a woman becomes pregnant by rape (illegal), incest (illegal), or if her life is at risk. That way, the abortion rate can greatly be reduced. Partial birth abortion should never have been considered as a law! There are at least 800,000 abortions performed per year in America. :(

Problem is that they are legal, and mostly used as a birth control by repeat users. So 800k might be somewhere around 350k different women.

Sometimes I think its for the best is an abortion happens within the first month when the parents are too young, age and mentally to be having sex, let alone kids. I rather not let those problems come out of my paycheck in the form of taxes any more. As wrong as it is as a birth control, sometimes the greater good for the parents is not to have the kid. They shouldn't have gotten their rocks off to begin with.

Although Clinton did coin a good phrase for abortions: "Keep them safe, legal, and rare!"

They will get their rocks off.

That's why we need a govt. funded head-ucation class in highschool if not middle school ;)

Go down on each other til you're ready to breed...

Abortion should only be legal if a woman becomes pregnant by rape (illegal), incest (illegal), or if her life is at risk. That way, the abortion rate can greatly be reduced. Partial birth abortion should never have been considered as a law! There are at least 800,000 abortions performed per year in America. :(

So lets toss in 800,000 kids into the foster care system. That should work out perfectly.

Problem is that they are legal, and mostly used as a birth control by repeat users. So 800k might be somewhere around 350k different women.

I remember you saying this before. That is such a purely made up belief that is based on nothing.