TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Gotta date tomorrow; drunk tonight.

Guest Vitamin X

I'm going to a party tonight, which in all likelihood will mean I'll be drunk.

I have a date Monday. I'm picking this girl up from work and we're going to Panda Express. I've never been there before, but she loves it, and it's a first date so at least I won't have to spend much.

Just checkin back on my posts from last night, for how drunk i was (and how bad im feeling now) my posts weren't too bad. Go me.

Guest Vitamin X
I am drinking Rogue's Dead Guy Ale right now. Only the best for me.

Good choice, and an Oregon original. Although it's pretty much something Portland can claim, it's technically a Newport thing. I was drinking a Portland-based brew all night tonight in between rum and cokes- Inversion IPA from Deschutes. Although technically a Bend, OR brew, again- it's basically ours. Since coming here and getting all into the microbrew scene, I've developed a tremendous appreciation for IPAs, as well as (sue me, I'm cheap) Pabst BR for when I need a quick, cheap buzz. I went to the Rogue Brewery in Newport and there's one here in Portland too- I highly recommend their Jazz brew if you can find it, but from past posts talking about darker brews, I think you'd also like the Shakespeare Stout. Try it if you find it.

I'm at home, and sober. Fuck.

Let's hear it for seedy bars right outside your neighborhood that you'd never visit normally.

You said it. The party I was at earlier was full of WoW geeks and whatnot, but even they found a cool little dive near where we were- some karaoke place I got completely fucking bombed at. Had a lot of fun there and met a couple girls within our group in a different way. Good times.

And now I'm just hanging out at home waiting for the alcohol to eventually knock me out. I love Fridays after midterms.

it seems my sex drive for the time being has died. I'm physically more appealing than I have been in about 10 years, have a couple girls at work that eye me and flirt with me yet I've no desire to do anything. I'm thinking alot of it has to do with the fact that my life has been topsey-turvey for the past year plus and subconciously I'm in "Get it together" mode.

Guest Richard McBeef

Oh my. Is that like the Chinese equivalent of White Castle? I've never even seen a free-standing Panda Express; the ones I know of are in the food courts at Randhurst and Hawthorn.

Guest Vitamin X
Oh my. Is that like the Chinese equivalent of White Castle? I've never even seen a free-standing Panda Express; the ones I know of are in the food courts at Randhurst and Hawthorn.

Yeah, they're usually in food courts, but I like them. They make pretty decent orange chicken. There are a few free-standing ones, although the only Panda Express I've ever seen is on the West Coast. Not a Southern thing.

Maybe you're gay.

that's not it either, although one of the girls there did ask if I was. I guess if you don't stand in the back with the other guys talking about tits and fucking then you come across as homosexual. I've found that focusing on things that aren't work when at work usually doesn't help.

Another reason for the dead sex drive might be the fact I was starting to fall for that school teacher and now she and I are about 4hrs away from one another which is killing that.

Guest Vitamin X
Hmm, well, I'll talk to her tomorrow and I'll see if maybe she wants to go somewhere nicer. Thanks, guys.

I just realized you were discussing taking a girl out to Panda Express on a first date.

What. the. fuck.

Hey, if you're going for Chinese on a first date, go for PF Chang's or something nicer.

To be fair, she's the one who wanted to go there, Whether a girl who's idea of a perfect first date is chinese fast food is the best person to mother your children is another thing.

Spoony, yuou look like the sort of person who'd burn. Be careful with that Russian, she may have been a mirage.

I want to know if Inc laid that chick.

Guest Vitamin X

I'm guessing yes. Whether he got her to try anal is a different story. We all know he wasn't successful with that in the past.

FFMS got out of class, his stomach was growling with hunger, when he got out of class he could feel the warm air hit his face, it was still hot in Portland, the college still seemed the same after FFMS took a small break for the summer but it would soon change within fall and winter. FFMS put his hands in his pocket, he had just enough for a soda and a bag of chips. There was no way he was going to be able to afford candy to munch on before his next class in an hour and thirty minutes. The tries blowing with the motion of the wind, the wind felt so hot against FFMS's face and arms. He looked up at the clock that still read the wrong time, which as matter of fact stopped at 5:25pm. FFMS shook his head opening the door to North Hall.

He went back into his pocket pulling out two dollars and twenty-five cents; FFMS looked up at the selection of chips to choose from. A door can be heard shutting to FFMS's left, a man steps out, FFMS turns his head looking at the man only getting a small glimpse at him. From the small glimpse FFMS was able to already come up with stats. The man had a smarkd, all mixed with gray and dark gray hairs. A little big, maybe around 280 pounds, from the small opening in his shirt it was furry. FFMS smiled looking back at machine, FFMS put in his dollar pressing in the numbers for the Ranch Dressing Doritos. The man walking past FFMS slowly turns his head checking out FFMS's body then stops half way down the hall turning around.

FFMS bent over to grab the bag of chips from the rack, FFMS pushed himself back up seeing the man looking at him. FFMS smiled, the man stood there holding a piece of paper in his hand.

"Hello there," the man said to FFMS.

"Hi." FFMS replied back.

"I've seen your face some where, I can't quite put where I saw it." The man said confused.

"Um...Maybe you saw me walking around school a couple of months ago; I did come here at the beginning of the year." FFMS said kind of feeling shy.

"I remember now, I saw you from forums.thesmartmarks.com, saw your profile. Man you're much hotter in person" the man said in a low voice.

"Really? Oh my god, this is a surprise I never bumped into somebody who goes to forums.thesmartmarks.com" FFMS said smiling.

"Oh... Man, I'm so fucking horny right now; do you want to go to the class room I work in? Do you have a class?" the man said.

"Well I have class in about an hour and thirty minutes. You're a teacher here?" FFMS said confused.

"No, I'm an aid for a teacher, just down the hall. Do you know how hard it is to find a guy like yourself who wants guys like me?" the man

"Well being in Portland is pretty sad to live in." FFMS said joking.

"Exactly, I'm surprised I found you I didn't even know what College you went to as stated in your profile but now I know. My name is Incandenza." Inc said.

"My name is FFMS." FFMS said.

"Very lovely name. So did you want to...come with me back to the class, nobody is in there, I need to shoot my load so bad." Inc said in a deep voice.

"Well I understand being at school all day and not being able to jack off can cause a problem." FFMS said.

"Come on, I saw your nude pictures, I love them a lot, even jerked off to a couple of them" Inc said.

"Wow that's good to know" FFMS said.

FFMS and Inc walked down the hall, FFMS looked at Inc, FFMS was finally going to get his hands on an older man, who most likely is a smark underneath. The thought made FFMS's dick hard in his pants. Inc grabbed his keys opening the door to the classroom; it was empty, and very dark. Inc turned on the lights, FFMS closed the door behind him putting his backpack onto one of the tables. There were windows but they were blocked by curtains. FFMS looked at Inc who was already sitting down at the teacher's desk.

"I read some of your stories I happen to find on a link on your myspace.com profile. They made my cock throb and leak precum, you're a very talented writer FFMS, very talented, and I bet the English Teachers think so too." Inc said rubbing his jeans.

"Well uh, I only wrote them for fun, and I guess it became a habit to the point I was writing a ton of stories" FFMS said eyeing Inc's crotch.

"Come here, sit on the desk." Inc said.

FFMS walked over to the desk sitting on it, Inc put his hand and started to rub FFMS's arm. FFMS smiled, he loved the touch of another man, Inc was rubbing and squeezing his bulge in his jeans. FFMS pushed himself off the desk onto the floor, Inc moved himself around on the chair taking his hand away from his bulge. FFMS placed his hands on his bulge rubbing it, the feel of his hard cock was turning FFMS on, his hands slowly unbuttoning Inc's pants. FFMS unbuckled his belt, unzipping his pants, the lovely sound of a zipper. FFMS opened his pants up more seeing a wet spot on Inc's boxers. He got himself closer to Inc's wet spot, sticking out his tongue and licking it. Inc bit his lip, the pleasure was so exotic.

FFMS pushed down on his underwear to reveal a 6 inch uncut cock with hairy balls and a lot of gray pubes. FFMS took a hold of Inc's hard cock which was leaking precum some started to drip on FFMS's hand. FFMS moved his mouth closer, licking the precum, FFMS stuck Inc's cock head into his mouth, still licking his precum which was leaking out more and more. Inc closed his eyes starting to moan, FFMS sliding Inc's cock all the way down his mouth, it fit all the way into his mouth, FFMS's lips rubbing against his pubes. Inc moaned louder.

"Oh my god FFMS I love your mouth sliding up and down my cock! Yes.... Don't stop" Inc said holding onto the chair.

FFMS went up and down sliding his mouth on Inc's rock hard cock. Precum leaking out, filling FFMS's mouth. Inc felt FFMS's hands starting to remove his shirt, Inc took a hold of his shirt taking it off, revealing his furry chest and stomach. FFMS continued to give Inc a blow job without using his hands, instead he used his hands to rub all over Inc's hairy chest and stomach, he pinched Inc's nipples, making them harder and harder while applying more pressure with his fingers. FFMS took his mouth off from Inc's cock, precum and spit dripping down his mouth.

"Can I rim you Inc?" FFMS said whipping the precum from his lips and mouth.

"Are you serious?" Inc said amazed.

"Yes, I'm so horny and I want to eat your ass!" FFMS said in a wild voice.

"Oh shit you're so fucking hot! Give me a kiss" Inc said.

FFMS got up from the floor leaning over and kissing Inc's mouth, FFMS's tongue going down Inc's mouth, his hands rubbing all over Inc's furry chest. The kiss getting deeper and hotter with each second. FFMS took his mouth away from Inc, but Inc didn't want it to end, he grabbed FFMS's head pushing him back, FFMS's lips kissing Inc's again, Inc's tongue going down FFMS's. The kiss lasted longer this time, Inc grabbed FFMS's crotch squeezing it, and rubbing it. Inc feeling a hard cock inside FFMS's pants. FFMS moved his head back looking into Inc's eyes, FFMS breathing harder and harder touching himself.

"Turn around; I want to eat your hairy hole!" FFMS said.

Inc pushed down his pants turning around on his chair, FFMS looked at his back, he was amazed that Inc had a hairy back and hairy ass cheeks. FFMS got on his knees opening Inc's ass looking what there was, Inc's ass was covered in hair, his hole looking so big and good. FFMS put his face in Inc's ass licking it, eating it, putting his tongue inside his ass hole. Inc moaned precum leaking all over the carpet.

"Oooh yes....eat my ass FFMS....yes!" Inc said feeling so much pleasure from this.

FFMS opened Inc's ass cheeks more trying to get his mouth deeper into Inc's ass. FFMS licking up and down his ass, sticking his tongue all the way into Inc's ass. FFMS even rubbed his face in it, after about two minutes of FFMS eating Inc's ass, FFMS sat on the floor. Inc turned around on the chair, Inc smiled at FFMS.

"FFMS I want your body, lay on the desk, I want to suck on your cock and eat your ass too" Inc said kicking off his pants.

FFMS laid his body on the desk, he was still fully clothed, but that didn't bother Inc at all. Inc removed FFMS's shirt, throwing it on the desk, Inc pinched FFMS's nipples, then rubbing on FFMS's hairy belly. FFMS giggled, Inc continued to rub it, unbuttoning and unzipping FFMS's pants, FFMS's hard cock was sticking straight up into the air. Inc took a hold of FFMS's cock putting it into his mouth and sucking on it. FFMS moaned rubbing Inc's hair back. Inc sucked harder and harder, FFMS flinched and moaning louder. Inc stroked FFMS's cock walking around the table to FFMS's legs, Inc lifted FFMS's legs lowering himself down to FFMS's ass, opening his cheeks seeing his hairy ass, Inc stuck his tongue inside FFMS's hole licking it. FFMS groaned hard pinching his own nipples.

"Oh yes.... Inc that feels so good, licking my ass babe, eat it yeah that's the way" FFMS said feeling and touching himself.

Inc was eating FFMS's ass, rimming the hell out of FFMS's ass, FFMS started to stroke his cock faster and faster. Inc stroking his own cock while rimming FFMS, Inc jacking off slowly, his uncut cock making it more slippery.

"Oh my god! Inc I'm gonna cum! AH! IT'S COMING I'M CUMMING!!!!" FFMS screamed.

Inc let go of FFMS's legs walking over to FFMS's dick, Inc stroked it faster. Inc put his mouth on his cock head sucking on it, then taking his cock into his mouth. FFMS groaned shooting his cum down Inc's mouth, FFMS's cock throbbing, squirting hot loads of juice down Inc's throat. Inc sucking harder and harder on FFMS's dick wanting every last drop of cum that came out. Inc sucked more until FFMS's cock was cleaned dry. Inc swallowed FFMS's load, FFMS moaned and looked at Inc. Inc started to jack off his own cock getting closer to FFMS.

"Get ready FFMS, I'm about to cum...Here it comes! Oooh yeah! Oh fuck yeah! YEAH!" Inc screamed.

FFMS quickly grabbed Inc's cock putting it into his mouth, Inc shot a huge amount of cum down FFMS's throat. FFMS stroking and squeezing Inc's cock, his foreskin wrapping around his cock head, the cum oozing out onto FFMS's tongue, all this going on in his mouth. Inc leaned over rubbing FFMS's stomach and rubbing on FFMS's nipples. FFMS sucked all the cum from Inc's dick, he laid on the table exhausted, Inc kissed FFMS on the mouth sticking his tongue down FFMS's, licking his cum swapping loads together. They kissed for about three minutes; Inc lifted his face up looking into FFMS's eyes.

"This is the hottest thing that I have ever did at school, FFMS you are really an amazing person, we have to get together and do this again" Inc said.

"Oh my god what time is it?" FFMS said worried.

"You have about fifteen minutes left FFMS don't worry, hug me, I want to feel your hot body against mine." Inc said.

FFMS hugged Inc, FFMS loving the feel of Inc's hairy body rubbing against his. FFMS and Inc kissed again, putting on their clothes. Inc rubbed FFMS's arms again.

"FFMS, you truly made my day, thank you so much" Inc said.

"You're welcome Inc." FFMS said smiling.

"Well, take care FFMS, I'll see you next week" David said.

"Yes I'll be looking forward to it." FFMS said smirking.

Inc walked down the hallway, FFMS walked over to the soda machine pulling out a dollar and twenty-five cents, he was pretty thirsty after having sex with another man. FFMS put the dollar and twenty-five cents into the machine pressing on the Pepsi tab. The Pepsi came out of the machine; FFMS bent over and opened it, he drunk some then closing the bottle. FFMS smiled walking out of North Hall.

"Oh man I love smarks, they are so fucking hot!" FFMS said to himself walking to his next class...