TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

People Who Shouldn't Post Anymore: May 2007

It's a poll now!  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who shouldn't post anymore as of right now?

• Myself. I suck more than all of you.
    • KOAB. DID YOU GET THAT I SAID KOAB IT'S ALL LOUD AND FUNNY.
    • Hoff. *slap noise*
    • Czechsauce/whatevertheheck he is right now.
    • luke-o, Sally Struthers' dessert.
    • razazteca zazazazaza zaza.
    • no more plz, k thx.
    • Art Sandusky, god among men.
    • Some other knuckleknob cocksucker, like Carlito Brigante.
    • Alfdogg. Or a write-in. Whatever.

I guess that response was posting worth a damn?

Yeah, and it was pretty funny if lacking some in originality.

I sniggered...at least you're keeping up the continuity. Glad to see your opinionof me hasn't changed.

Guest Vitamin X

On the topic of not often mentioned terrible posters such as razazteca, Jericoholic82 is really far up there. There aren't many posters who are terrible enough for me to look at the name and just go, "ugh.." and scroll right past, but he's definitely one of them. And that avatar. Christ. He looks like Private fucking Pyle.

On the topic of not often mentioned terrible posters such as razazteca, Jericoholic82 is really far up there. There aren't many posters who are terrible enough for me to look at the name and just go, "ugh.." and scroll right past, but he's definitely one of them. And that avatar. Christ. He looks like Private fucking Pyle.

av-1157.jpg

"I am in a world of shit!"

But how do you really feel about him?

his main problem is that he apparently doesn't spell check himself before he hits add reply...half of what he talks about isn't THAT bad, it's just that the spelling and grammar is absolute rubbish and you end up with a headache after reading his posts.

Guest Vitamin X
his main problem is that he apparently doesn't spell check himself before he hits add reply...half of what he talks about isn't THAT bad, it's just that the spelling and grammar is absolute rubbish and you end up with a headache after reading his posts.

This is definitely true, and probably his worst problem, but he still doesn't make much sense even if he DID check his spelling and grammar.

Oh, I've noticed.

His user name perfectly describes him. As one who can't spell.