TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest areacode212

EWR has been released this morning!

Guest Breetai

Call me a dumbass, but how do you schedule shows other than PPVs when you're a backyard fed? I can't work it out.

Also, what makes heat go up and down?

Guest bob_barron

You can only start booking PPVs when you become cult.

Anyone know how to get the scenarios to work??

Guest Retro Rob

With the scenarios, you DL the file, which actually includes all of the DAT files for the game. So what you do is copy all of the files you DL'ed and replace the old Data files with the ones you just downloaded. You find the Data folder right next to wherever you originally placed the program. As for why some of the scenarios don't work, it may have to do with how your computer is setup to read DAT files. As for how you go about changing that, I have no idea. Also, some of the scenarios may not be compatible with the latest version of EWR.

Guest The Electrifyer
I was wondering if anyone figured out how to get Pinky and the Brain as owners. I just did yesterday. If I am the last one to have discovered that, than feel free to ignore me.

I've gotten them in two different scenarios. In one, they had a conversation and created World Domination Wrestling or something like that and in another they made New York Wrestling I think. The New York Wrestling promotion was created a few months after I was into the scenario.

Guest Retro Rob

What did you do to get them to pop up as NYW. Like what federation were you and what difficulty?

Guest The Electrifyer

I was playing with the original WWE scenario that came with the game. I can't remember which difficulty, it was either Hard or Medium. But do these feds pop up because of scenario and difficulty I'm in? I would have guessed it was random.

Guest SP-1

Ok. I'll admit I don't understand everything in the game too well (but I can generally book damn good shows even if I don't keep up with the finances too well). But I couldn't resist. I've started a game with MWO at Backyard status.

Have very many other started backyard?

Guest TheArchiteck

I did a while back. Didn't advance fast enough I stopped it.

How long does it take for the market to drop below 10? I'm patiently waiting to take over WWE's wrestlers. While the market dropped, 2 more feds turned global. Its at 37% now.

Guest Anglesault

I just lost Rey for 11 months. he was kind of in between feuds, so it was a hard blow, but I survived. Then I went into Summerslam with benoit/Jericho ladder match as my co main event. Great match, ****1/2. Oh, yeah, and a crippling knee injury for Benoit that set him out 15 months. I need to be consoled

Guest SP-1

Would me having Angle spank all comers until Wrestlemania console you, Anglesault? Cuz that's my plan for the Smackdown WWE Title now that 2.0 is out. Feud Angle with Benoit, Eddie, Edge, and Brock leading up to a massive Fatal Four Way ME (if I can do it) at Wrestlemania.

Oh yes. It Shall Rock Indeed.

Guest DKnez

All of my rating for Raw and Smackdown and its been like that for 2 months, how does that change.