TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
1234-5678

Point Break 2...

A sequel to Point Break is apparently on the way.

Peter Iliff, the writer of the original Point Break, will write the sequel which will be set in Southeast Asia.

The movie picks up 20 years later and will tell of a surfer-turned-SEAL on the trail of a criminal gang. The fate of Bodhi, played by Patrick Swayze in the first film, will also reportedly be revealed. At the end of the first film, Bodhi rides into a giant wave as part of the last shot of the film.

The film is expected to be released in late 2008.

Credit: Variety

$5 says the only guy to return from the original is Busey.

Busey will do anything! Didn't he do an action movie with Master P and F grade action star (Mark Dacascos or Jeff Speakman)? I bet he'd be up for it.

*falls out of chair*

*sprains knee*

*pulls out gun*

*aims at computer screen*

*loses the nerve to shoot*

*points gun in air and fires to the clip is empty*

"AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

The thing about a movie like Point Break is, it falls under the category of "way better then it every should have been" I mean, imagine if the movie was made this year for the first time, and you heard, "Keanu Reeves and Patrick Swayze in.........Point Break" People would shit all over it. This is another movie that came out of nowhere over the years, and not during it's initial release. Unless they had the same or very similar cast for the second one, I don't think the appeal is going to be there.