TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

I was going to not post, but...

Guest George's Box
MOLE MADE DOWNHOME A MOD TO RUIN ROB VAN DAM'S TNA DEBUT!!!

Guest George's Box

Thanks. I try.

And yeah, pretty sure that's what happened to Downhome, yeah. Isn't that how he and The Brain arrived here? I'm a little down on my board history.`

all intensive purposes

I'm not even sure I want to participate at a board moderated by Downhome. You guys do know the last time Downhome ran a board, his other mods banned him from it, essentially locking him out of his own house? That's the guy we replaced alf with?

How the hell does that work?

Guest Queen Leelee
It's what people call the posters at the current events board over at the Pit, but Leena usually has it all confused and thinks it's the people who talk on AIM regularly outside of here. It's probably in that TSM wiki.

Lolz.

Clique A = most of the horrible posters on this board. Usually frequent the No Holds Barred sections of the board and post their little cliquey jokes that nobody with any sense finds funny. Also, most of them insult Clique B at every chance for being horrible, despite not realizing they're equally horrible.

Ex: Czech, Vitamin X, CWM, Alfdogg, Treble, etc...

We need a basketball thread mod. And west coast mod.

Just to note, I know that I will never, ever be "modded". It was sarcasm.

Just to spare me from the humilation that will be Mole telling me, "fuck you, we have enough mods. Shut up."

Also, I don't care about Downhome being modded. I don't go into the wrestling folders, so his modding is of no consequence to me. It's not my decision to make.

Guest Queen Leelee
How dare you exclude me from that clique you can't even properly identify

Why don't you drag yourself and Meat away from The Pit.

It would be highly appreciated.

Guest Vitamin X

What are these cliquey jokes? I don't remember saying any clique-specific jokes recently, if really ever. At least not enough to make it a notable thing.

all intensive purposes

I'm not even sure I want to participate at a board moderated by Downhome. You guys do know the last time Downhome ran a board, his other mods banned him from it, essentially locking him out of his own house? That's the guy we replaced alf with?

How the hell does that work?

Seriously, how the fuck does this happen? A board he ran? His other mods ban him?

This would be like Mike & Mole getting banned by HTQ and company.

What the hell... was he that horrible?

From what I remember Downhome was an admin at some other wrestling board. I forget what it was called, but the members and other staff revolted against him, and he was stripped of his status and banned by the other admins. He came here as a result with Brain and some others from that board following him. They began trolling him, spamming the board, etc., and because it happened here, some of us went over there to do the same, and it went back and forth a few times until everything was forgotten. They're the ones that spoiled DH's real name and posted his picture.

Guest Queen Leelee

I don't get the dislike for Downhome.

The guy just posts about wrestling and various entertainment material a lot.

If you're going to be fucking cunts to people, do it to the hundreds of people here that deserve it.

From what I remember Downhome was an admin at some other wrestling board. I forget what it was called, but the members and other staff revolted against him, and he was stripped of his status and banned by the other admins. He came here as a result with Brain and some others from that board following him. They began trolling him, spamming the board, etc., and because it happened here, some of us went over there to do the same, and it went back and forth a few times until everything was forgotten. They're the ones that spoiled DH's real name and posted his picture.

Myself and Milky posted at the D12 message board with grand amounts of Nazi propaganda and such and got the D12 people to invade Downhome's old board after posing as them.

It was fun.

Myself and Milky posted at the D12 message board with grand amounts of Nazi propaganda and such and got the D12 people to invade Downhome's old board after posing as them.

It was fun.

I laughed a little harder at this than I should have.

How dare you exclude me from that clique you can't even properly identify

Why don't you drag yourself and Meat away from The Pit.

It would be highly appreciated.

Heeeeeey, you're not from Ottawa!

Rant pretty much posted the best post in this thread so far.

I have yet to really pay attention to Downhome, since I haven't posted in the wrestling folders in a long time. He is one of the more tolerable posters in the WWE forums, and there are much worse posters on TSM (VanHalen for example.)

The Brain didn't come to TSM until after treble, bob barron and myself spent a couple of hours trolling the shit out of DDT. This was after Downhome was exiled from there and sought shelter here, by the way.

Ah, today's youth...

DH isn't bad as far as posters go, though aside from the Video Games folder I hardly ever see him anywhere else since going into the WWE and TNA folders was doing bad things for my blood pressure... mole could have made a worse choice. Like me, for example.

I have to admit, when I am not feeling good about things going on in my life I read a few threads in here and I almost collapse with laughter.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

pretty much. Though Brain showed up a month or two after. Downhome was already posting here beforehand but started posting much more after his board was stolen from him.